big hello from me :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all, im brokenenglish, joined up for the usual **** chat, grow diary and just to share knowledge and just help in any way I can, if I can.

Currently growing a sour strain, originally grown from a pack of regs from sin city, had 3 pheno types from the more kush to the sourjack but settled on a beautiful sWeet N sOur big lady! im sure you will like seeing her grow as much as we do ;)

this is her third outing Im a coco buff, but have also grown using soil, but prefer hydro?coco, I run to waste fresh every day hand watered all three sit under 2 600w in 25 litre pots with a coco perlite 3-1 mix.

I always use cana a&b low feed for veg, then up during flower, using HG roots exl always good results and cana boost from around 3-4 weeks in flower then the usual pk around weeks 6-8ish, any ways ill start a diary there 3 weeks into 12/12.

speak soon ta da for now

bNe

Nice strain selection. :aok:

:welcome: to Marijuana Passion, Broke-N-eNglish.

Sounds like you got your growing skills covered. This is the place to definately sharpen them if needs be.

Hope all grows well with you and yours.

Peace n' Dank,

7GE:)

Welcome Broke-N-eNglish, enjoy your stay... We are glad you are here.

Fresh RTW every day man you are wasting your time there is really no need to do it daily but whatever floats your boat English.
Btw welcome to MP.
Mutley

Nice strain selection. :aok:

:welcome: to Marijuana Passion, Broke-N-eNglish.

Sounds like you got your growing skills covered. This is the place to definately sharpen them if needs be.

Hope all grows well with you and yours.

Peace n' Dank,

7GE:)

Welcome Broke-N-eNglish, enjoy your stay... We are glad you are here.

cheers for the welcome guys

Fresh RTW every day man you are wasting your time there is really no need to do it daily but whatever floats your boat English.
Btw welcome to MP.
Mutley

yeah maybe your right but in the all the years ive grown using coco it doesnt hold water, hence hydro/soiless medium, but daily feeding provides better results then every other day, thats one thing id recommend, daily hand fed fresh mix around an hour after lights on, during mid flower I also water with a light Phosphorus and nitrogen mix during the last hour as I have found that my little trees like it and very little run off after 3-5 litrs, I have ran a test feeding daily and every other day and I can defo tell you that in veg no problems but as soon as you hit flower production you will experience deficiencies, the first prob nitro, then who knows?, then you get lock outs etc, so for me its a daily feed old school stylee.

hope that helps

bNe

Last edited:
and thats what really matters. Not growing the right way, ONE way. It's finding your own special methods and techniques and expansion of knowledge and applying it to better yourself and your plants.

L8trs:bolt:

:peace:,

7ge:)

I like to think Im using others knowledge and adding a bit of my personality to it!

and yes there are many ways to skin a cat, its what works, but really its all about yield, tring to get the best yield of your fav plant, cos you cant pollish a turd! haha love that one think I still spit my drink out when someone uses it!

Latest posts

Back