bigbud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah mate the secrect is to start them nice in early so by the time they go into flower they are a good 4-5feet high,well you seen my 40ounce pnp plant didnt ya that was a good size before it went into flowering,an before i put em into the ground i chuck in some road kill an like rotton fish guts n heads etc they love that stuff

Dang, man. Thats awesome. Yeah, I saw the 40 ouncer. I may have to try some big bud. Is it sativa or indica dom?

bigbud is a sativa/indica mix but with a skunkyish taste to it mmmmm bigbud

Yo-Ho Stone,
I read about how the indians would toss in a fish when they planted maze, so yeah I guess makin use of nature is sorta smart. Buds like that sorta prove the point.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

wow..

the weights you quote, is that the final Dry/cured weight?

man that BUD makes the lighter look like a MINI bic.

OH Damn,
See what can happen to you when you smoke ? Stare at that bud long enough and that bic lighter starts to look like a fire extinguisher, LMAO
Yeah howdy then that would have to qualify as the biggest bud I ever saw. LOL
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

yeah mate that was dry weight an its the biggest cola ive ever grew before dont ask me how i did it but i did it lol,it was soo dence an heavy you coulda used it as a baseball bat it wack somebody an it prolly woulda left a dent in there head haha bring on dis outdoor season

Latest posts

Back