Biggest Buzz Killers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

call_of_ktulu

Reaction score
What do you guys think is the biggest buzz killer that has happened to you? I got high one day and got called in for a job interview that same day. I had to do math. It was stupid

My wife is my biggest buzz killer.

Annoying people,people who don't like marijuana but are still in the same space as you and bitching,COPS

doing anything in water, taking a shower for example.

Walking somewhere always sobers me right up :(.. oh, that and the time i almost flipped a car over a bridge, that really sobered me up quick lol

COPS. Biggest Buzz Killers ever. Also, showers or really hot or cold temperatures.

My pager going off saying the company servers just crashed.:holysheep:

That was a long night.

the_riz said:
oh, that and the time i almost flipped a car over a bridge, that really sobered me up quick lol

OMG Riz. LOL um yea!!!

Someone called the cops on my party last night. That was a buzzkill. 2 state troopers and a sheriff showed up.

paranoia. guh, I hate the thought of some old person calling the cops on me because my music is too loud... because they already have. scares the crap out of me.

call_of_ktulu said:
I got high one day and got called in for a job interview that same day. I had to do math. It was stupid

:laugh: Thanks for crackin me up with that.

Biggest buzzkill is getting high, going to class or work, then realizing you're the only person in the room laughing your butt off.

Latest posts

Back