biggest mj mag collection?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toddypotseed

Reaction score
My collection of mj mags lets say will fill 5 milk crates stuffed they are the likes of high times( about a solid 10 years plus a few others sporadicaly)) cannabis culture( about 5 years) heads( about 2-3 years) and weed world( about 1 years) and I think that should cover it:holysheep:

Yo Ho toddypotseed,

Little did we all know that someday collections like this would have a great value. I remember when Playboy went crazy trying to get their hands on the poem titled, "The Great Smoke Off". They orinally published it back in the early 70's if I remember right, but then they lost it, and several years worth of issues. They paid great coin to collect all those lost issues.
There is an old saying that goes like this; "What is trash to one man is treasure to another" man does that still hold true.
I would hold onto all those issues, or put them up for resale on a sight like EBAY and see if you get any good offers. Sure would love to peruse them myself, would make for some great reading.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

I'm sorry to say to you KingKahuna that i'm a bit of a pack rat when it comes to my collection that they not be put up on ebay. I think that they may be passed on to kin( if i should ever have any), but to tease you a little some are double issues that are still in plastic( never opened)

I'm sure they will be worth money. You can pass them on to me! Take care and be safe.

Latest posts

Back