bigs outdoor grow 2022

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey big curious about something are you keeping them outside or artificial light? I've been keeping my little one I have going right now and the ones I just germinated in a window seal that's cut off from inside light at night so the plants only getting natural light so to not cause premature flowering once I put them in there new homes in a week or so weather is getting above 45 every night so should be good
I didn't think we have enough daylight hours yet for outside. Think we only have 11ish. Plants will be alright with just that light? I think mid may is when we reach around 14 hours. That's been on my mind for awhile now. Always worried about messing my grow up.

I didn't think we have enough daylight hours yet for outside. Think we only have 11ish. Plants will be alright with just that light? I think mid may is when we reach around 14 hours. That's been on my mind for awhile now. Always worried about messing my grow up.
Well I've started them early like this a time or 2 before around this time the bigger one has been growing for 3 weeks or so and new ones just a week pic is a few days old but it can be done I believe I'm getting around 13 hours now and also gotta remember sunset may be at 7:50 but is it truly dark at 7:50 really isn't dark dark until 8:30 so the plants I believe can sense the light and how everyday it gets a minute longer or so and they know now if you hive them artificial light too this will confuse them up and that's when the trouble begins. But naturally spring started a month ago for plants trees animals and nature today was the last low temperature day I was worried about Monday they are going out to stay because lows are gonna be above 45° and I believe they will be fine

Attachments

• 20220407_185832.jpg
    20220407_185832.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 2
Well I've started them early like this a time or 2 before around this time the bigger one has been growing for 3 weeks or so and new ones just a week pic is a few days old but it can be done I believe I'm getting around 13 hours now and also gotta remember sunset may be at 7:50 but is it truly dark at 7:50 really isn't dark dark until 8:30 so the plants I believe can sense the light and how everyday it gets a minute longer or so and they know now if you hive them artificial light too this will confuse them up and that's when the trouble begins. But naturally spring started a month ago for plants trees animals and nature today was the last low temperature day I was worried about Monday they are going out to stay because lows are gonna be above 45° and I believe they will be fine

yeah the actual daylight thing is pretty trippy

10AD807B-647C-4C85-91CC-C9B4FFEE8003.jpeg

I’ll be watching your grow to see if your natural light thing will work not causing early flower due to the short days we are still having. I was always under the impression that hours of light had everything to do with it and putting them out early would cause them to try to flower then go back into veg cycle only super knarley looking. My summer plants are vegging under lights. I will probably put them out in June when the days are longer..

Okie dokey , watching these little babies grow is like watching paint dry so to pass the time , how about a free seed give away

I will send the winner a pack of 15 seeds

it is easy , whoever guesses closest to the number between 1 and 5000 wins

the winner gets to pick their flavor out of the following:

1. East Coast Sour Diesel x Ogers Kush

2. Snow Leopard f2 BodhiSeeds

3. Cinderella 99 f2’s from JoeyWeed

4. Chem91 x (East Coast Sour Diesel x Ogers Kush)

let the games begin!

(I will send the winning number to one of the Mods for transparency)

thanks for playing

oops , one last thing , I do not send seeds outside of America , sorry

Crap... I picked the wrong number. In fairness, I won't ask for a mulligan 😂

Okie dokey , watching these little babies grow is like watching paint dry so to pass the time , how about a free seed give away

let the games begin!

thanks for playing

Holy smokes. I was stoked just with the reply.. now we get a chance at some killer seeds. Ha! Digging this site I tell ya. Hmm.. 2275 is my guess.

Shit could always use a few more plants got 13 seeds otw from weedseedsexpress but let's see 1111 don't let me down

I’ll be watching your grow to see if your natural light thing will work not causing early flower due to the short days we are still having. I was always under the impression that hours of light had everything to do with it and putting them out early would cause them to try to flower then go back into veg cycle only super knarley looking. My summer plants are vegging under lights. I will probably put them out in June when the days are longer..
Look at my 2014 grow those all were started pre April hold on I'll find the link.....

let the games begin!

thanks for playing

That east coast diesel sounds gooddd it got that distinct pine/Christmas treey taste???

I checked out your 2014 grow. Looks like you did well with your outside grow. You shouldn’t have trouble this year if you do the same thing as we have some good weather now on the east coast. This will be my first outdoor grow so I may be a little behind you as my girls are staying inside for a bit longer. Everything tho is coming up in my yard like yours. I happened to land in Va Beach for retirement at a house where master Gardner Mr Hunt lived. Mr Hunt is not around anymore but I was somehow left the guardian for all his beautiful plants and flowers. I have no experience with flowers as my last 30+ years I lived in the woods with a lot of deer and critters that loved flowers so I just had a fenced in veggie garden and a kitchen garden outside my door to keep the honest animals honest… I still shared a little with the critters. Looking forward to seeing your 2002 grow. Hope it is as good as your last one 😎

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back