Birth Control Pills For Higher Female Rate

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jnyce1320

Reaction score
A buddy of mine told me that he adds birth control pills into his soil to raise his female plant rate. After he said that I stopped listening to his explination haha. Anyone heard of this bull?

I have heard of it but i would not try it till i see scientific proof. I love my ladied too much to take chances lol but yeah i think its bull. imo :D

It was once thought that it would improve growth of the plants. But it was something that was only in the minds of the growers.

I tried it. The plant wouldn't produce any seeds...

I know of ppl around here that add it to the res in first couple of weeks of flower.

i'm skeptical

Wonder what happens if you pollenate the females with human sperm... *Dies Laughin*

*sigh* I have seen in weed magazine about Birth control pills that can max
the buds potents also get them to be female, I havent seen it, I havent tried it, so.. words still flies around in the air talking about this, like I said I seen it in magazine, then next thing I know, someone talking about it in person, now I see it in MP.com.. oh well... but if anyone out there that knows and say it works, I ll admit to try it, again... we all want what works to get plants to be females.. people who has discover and kept their mouth shut about it, there will be some a big feet to get their butt kicked! we all do need to know the real deal!

Latest posts

Back