black and brown bulbs on the stems!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EYEDOC

Reaction score
My flower is near harvesting time but i've noticed that the trichrome production isn't as much as i'd expected and generally the plant seems ill. So i found these brown (immature) and black round bulbs all over my plan sticked to the stems. I destroyed the majority of them and insde them there was a liquid gelly-like substabce . I also find a spider-like bug which I also destroyed. Do you have any idea what was that and what shall i do next?

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Im not sure what that is but it looks like your plant might have an STD. Sorry to joke but that doesnt look good.

Yea like a sexually transmitted disease. Sorry it was suppose to be funny.

eww, not sure but doesnt look good. some sort of fungi would be my guess. but dont know for sure

ps Not the same problem I'm having...I have more than one problem...Hemp canker is primary infection followed by phomopsis stem canker and brown spot...Not good for me :(( Goodluck

Yep, that's definately some form of scale...they are sap suckers, not good for your plants. You just have to keep pickin' em off...

Peace...j.b.

Latest posts

Back