Black Friday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In and out of Best Buy in 20 mins. Store was still crowded, but the line was way shorter than last year. Managed to get the last tv that I was hoping they'd still have. Also impulse bought a 9" travel dvd player for half price. :D

good stuff ston-loc---i have yet to venture out into the chaos---no doubt that best buy sharp 42" i was looking at is long gone---still got second thoughts on the smart phone even though it's free with a re-up on the service contract---maybe i'll just follow THG lead and just hang in the parking lot and pick a fight---:rofl: :rofl:

OK, which one of you yahoos had the pepper spray?? :rofl: :rofl:

:holysheep: :chuck: :hitchair: i saw that on the news in LA---also heard about the fist fights, knife fights and shootings across the country before i took my nap---W.T.H.---guess i'm gonna wait till dark, build up some courage, and be sure i am packing before i decide to wrestle the x-box out of grandma's grip--:bolt: -maybe even just take another bong rip, stay home,and eat some more leftovers wasn't such a bad idea either:rofl:

I did some black friday shopping on line and got some good deals. Just got jammies and stuff.You could not pay me to go to walmart where people get trampled.
Hope you get the phone you want and get a good deal,Orange

Yeah, there was a shooting at one of the walmarts here in the bay. Shut the whole store down. I only went to Best Buy this year. Ripped the bubbler before I left this morning, and by the time best buy was done just felt like going home and sitting on the couch :rofl:

Thanks Rose. Getting there. No fevers today.

sunny tuesday---got a free skyrocket smart phone---didn't have to fight for it either---:woohoo:

Latest posts

Back