Blackberry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Disco94

Wannabe Ski-Bum...
Reaction score
I was curious to see if anybody out there has ever grown Blackberry by Vancouver Seed Bank. I have heard that the Doc had em a while back but they weren't real and he got poor reviews. I want to grow it inside soon, but I need opinions and suggestions about the strain cause there isn't too much online about it.

I have grown Blackberry. It wasn't from VISC. That I know of the first Blackberry was discovered by: SomaBlaze, then Nebu was given some for testing to see if they couble make it a more stable strain. I was given some and tested it. They plants I had were awesome looking, just not as potent as most would like. Nebu made the Black Russian with I believe Blackberry x Cherry AK-47.

just got seeds today from nirvana seed bank I will let you know how they do

Yes please do up a Grow Journal so we all can enjoy this new variety from Nirvana. I have my eye on these beans myself among others. =)

I cant seem to find any info on it. Does it lean more towards sativa or indica? What is the THC % of it?

Latest posts

Back