BlackCherry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OregonGrownBud

Connoisseur
Reaction score
I am currently growing a strain called BlackCherry (Airborne G13 x C99 X Ortega x C99 X Blackberry x Cherry Ak-47)

ive never heard of this strain and was wondering what you guys thought of it?

I hve heard of black cherry soda...not sure if it is the same.

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
BCS :hubba: :icon_smile:

It killed me all those cuts of BCS died in the mail...damn USPS.

Ive looked it up on the internet and found a few websites that have its genetics and some info about it. so i know its a real strain. but i was just wanting more opinions on it.

ill just have to wait an see for myself:icon_smile:

PuffinNugs said:
yeah let us know, depending on how it was all done you may get many phenos. good luck

Will do! im very excited to try this strain, the pictures on the internet look delicious:icon_smile:

Im also growing Blue dream but theres lots of info on that so i already got a good idea;)

Not familiar with C99? LOL--I thought everyone had heard of Cindy...

The parents (how many parents can one "strain" have?) other than the C99 also look to be crosses. I am also guessing that there will be a lot of different phenos from this stock. I couldn't find any info online--OGB, where did you find info and lineage on this?

If this is indeed Black Cherry Soda then Rusty grew it out and has pics on here somewhere.... I think it even won BPOTM.

YYZ Skinhead said:
The name sure sounds delicious. Is it mostly indica (I am not familiar with Cinderella 99)?

The website says 20% indica 80% sativa but i think they got it backwards its obviously a indica. its quite a bit shorter than the blue dreams and the leaves look exactly like an indica.

The Hemp Goddess said:
OGB, where did you find info and lineage on this?

Heres a couple websites
hxxp://www.marijuana-strain-spot.com/2011/03/black-cherry.html
hxxp://www.420genetics.com/forum/strainguide.php?do=viewstraininfo&strain=995

Bro live links that leave this site are not allowed....edit your post so the links either look like hXXp instead of hTTp or cut the http://www. off

YYZ Skinhead said:
Green mojo for growing a mostly indo. :icon_smile:

Heres a few pics of the beauty :cool:

1023011603b.jpg

1023011603c.jpg

OregonGrownBud said:
idk the leaves on that look to be a little bit longer than mine. but it still looks good:hubba:

i dont know what the buds look like yet im only on day 13 of flowering.

With that many different strains and crosses in its lineage (I still can't quite figure that out), you are bound to have some incredibly different phenos. Who breeds this strain?

Latest posts

Back