Blueberry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaLiO

Reaction score
Looking for any info. on a good place to order a nice blueberry strain. Ran across a few people locally claiming to have BB but really just have a sprayed mid grade strain. So I'm looking to grow the real thing so I can show them what some real blueberry looks and smokes like.

CaLiO said:
Looking for any info. on a good place to order a nice blueberry strain. Ran across a few people locally claiming to have BB but really just have a sprayed mid grade strain. So I'm looking to grow the real thing so I can show them what some real blueberry looks and smokes like.
my boy bombbudpuffa grew some great looking hash berry maybe he can tell ya where to get some great blueberry check out his hash berry here's a link to his grow was sweet:D good luck on finding the blueberry peace
Hashberry-http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=13364

Thanks sticky, yea I seen that thread in the past and that was a very nice grow. probably should be asking bomb, but how does the hashberry compare as far as the taste and aroma?

DJ shorts would be a good search

he's the original breeder of that strain :)

:48:

Go to HempDepot.com and just look under D.J. Shorts list of seeds. His are the real ones. He'll have the F1 generatin

Ok thanks for the info. looks like dj shorts does carry a wonderful looking BB strain, but a lil to steap for my pockets at this time. I know you get what you pay for, but does anyone know of somewhere its cheaper. Better yet does blue mystic compare to BB at all?

Also go to the doc, DrChronic.com the prices are the best. They also have DjShort there as well good luck on your find

Latest posts

Back