Blueberry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ganjier

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
I am looking for a blueberry cheese strain. Anyone recommend a breeder/genetics?

i guess there's only one blueberry cheese - from barney's farm, i bought it about a year ago from herbies seeds. genetics is good, grew without problems and pretty bushy, but i didn't like the flavor

I grew Blueberry Several times, different cuts or seeds each time. I have Ironically never tried DJ Shorts. I would try his but that's just me.

The Blueberry's I have grown , yielded pretty well, but the buzz was too Sleepy and unmotivating for me. Also as unique as the flavor is, it burns a lot of people out early.

we really enjoy the blueberry from Goat and Monkey Seeds , Muy Azul

it is a cross of DJShorts blueberry f3 and a potent blueberry indica whos origins escape me at the moment

very good smoke

the two that we grew last year produced some seeds and we do not know who the daddy is

so i have some extra seeds of these if anyone would like to try them

un-tested and photoperiod

it is a cross of DJShorts blueberry f3 and a potent blueberry indica whos origins escape me at the moment

very good smoke

the two that we grew last year produced some seeds and we do not know who the daddy is

I would love to have. Trade for frost hammer seeds?

very good smoke

Growing one of their "Blue Glue" got as a freebie from them. Very nice plant.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back