Bomb shelter grow room.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well well.. what wrong with your home?

lot of DIY grow closet, and lock it up.. also there is great hidden fake grow room.. what wrong with it..? image yourself growing in that bomb shelter
you would love to go there frequently so.. you better off to do that in your house... you can eye dropping your mojo plants as much you want.. and feel safe.. IMO.. grow safer is better than grow it sorry...

Convert a spare room? closet? basement? ANYTHING is better than stealing land and growing on it.

Stay away from it my next door neighbor said he tried a grow in a 1950's bomb shelter near our houses and that the cops came looking for it when the power turned on in it. On a side note it was perfect to grow in. Came with a 50 ft by 20 ft room with huge pots already down there filled with 50 year old potting soil, light hookups, and two other rooms attached, not to mention a tunnel that dropped out 200 yards away behind some trees... But ya not your property Dont grow there unless you are just playing johnny pot seed and just leaving seeds. too much risk my neighbor got lucky he was just doing a real small grow 1 plant just to see if it would work.

I'm willing to bet this person is still in highschool and living with mom and dad. Hence the reason they can't grow at home it would also explain why they can't have ANY noticeable increase in the power bill because then dad would flip. Which would also make them a minor and that would further explain the lack of thought in this plan.

Yeah true. But not everyone living with a parent is under 18 and in highschool..*caugh* me..

bro just forget about it to risky, if you want to grow and you can't do it in your house go straight guerilla with it. Use the sun they can't trace that to you.

I know im not really aloud to say this here but it sounds up your ally. why don't you just grow something a little more squishy. An earthy fruit that loves growing underground. This delectable phalic fruit of the fourth kingdom would only need checking evey few weeks.

this does not sound like a fluffy green dream spot to me.

Latest posts

Back