Bongs and the people who need help with them

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2qwic2c

Hello all!

As some of you know I am new to the world of smoking and I just got my hand on a bong nothing to complicated just a starter bong if you will.... My problem is I went to clean it today and not only did it reak (but thats to be expected of course) but there is now a ring on the inside that doesnt seem to want to come off....My question is what kind of cleaning agent can I use on a Bong and also can I put anything else in there other then water that can be used multiple times without starting to smell bad and taste like someones ass!

Thanks in advance!

You dont need to clean it... There is nothing wrong with a classic resin filled bowl piece on a bong.

2qwic2c said:
Hello all!

As some of you know I am new to the world of smoking and I just got my hand on a bong nothing to complicated just a starter bong if you will.... My problem is I went to clean it today and not only did it reak (but thats to be expected of course) but there is now a ring on the inside that doesnt seem to want to come off....My question is what kind of cleaning agent can I use on a Bong and also can I put anything else in there other then water that can be used multiple times without starting to smell bad and taste like someones ass!

Thanks in advance!
If you have a plastic piece i would use hot water to clean it. If you have a glass piece i would use isopropyl alcohol and that sucker will look brand new. :D

you can put koolaid or other watery flavored liquides in it and it tast GOOOOOD thats what i think but others have different opinions

try green tea it tastes pretty good and if u want a reall smooth hit use really hot water the steam mixes with the smoke to make it nice and smooth

just dump out the old water and fill it with new. Like Devilweed says, theres nothing wrong with "seasoning" your bong. Kinda like a wok. Besides when you run out of pot (and this will happen) you can scrape all that shi*t off and smoke it. :D

I didnt know that the resin could be smoked! How horrible does that taste though lol ;)

it tastes prety bad but it does the trick if you got nothing to smoke. As TBG said if its glass use 99% isypropyl alcohol, if its plastic buy some bong cleaner. DO NOT use isypropyl alcohol in plastic bongs as they will crack.
To get some of the "chunks" out use HOT water and shake it around the bong, dump out and repeat a few times.

the black in our bongs shows us the black in our lungs
sad
but its ok

if your gonna clean out your bong (the resin) dont wash it off scrap that resin and smoke it just let the resin build up but if you aint gonna smoke it get some rubbing alchol and salt and it should take it off like nuthing use ear cleaners to rub it off

Latest posts

Back