Bonnaroo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blancolighter

Reaction score
Anyone goin??? If you're still thinking about it, come on, the line up is great, and two nights of Phish, what else ya need?

Over crowded over regulated over policed over publicized over televised over commercialized over grown.

the music isnt that great, the land SUCKS.. its open dirt fields.. not even shade trees, let alone maybe a spring, or being in the shadow of a massive natural monument. the setup snt like a festival its like sundance. they have Fing grilled mahi mahi tuna shops.. starbucks.... L Ron Mofo Hubbard....

how much is it this year? 3 years ago it was 214 bones... for a festival... that you camp at... its in a damn field so it cant cost much to clean up or run. i go to one several times a year in my area. when i was 16 it was 45 bucks. now it is 70 and i dont really think i will keep going. 10 dollars a year per ticket just wreaks of shady profiteers. and hell they are even in 3000sq miles of forest, with a beach, stream, spring, cliff and rock formations, friendly ppl, almost 1 on 1 medical attention and trip sitting, shady grotto's and grassy knolls. and i am mad its 70 now.. i like it when its only about 2-4k people. anything more(on 400aqres) is just too much.

Bonnaroo is like 95,000!!!!!

its a BAD scene. stick to local home grown festivals.

It's all what ya make it, and I choose to make it fun.

I'll also be at Rothbury, 10,000 Lakes, Hookahville & Nelson Ledges if anyone is hittin thse up as well...

The price of the tickets + the music lineup turned me off. Only one or two bands i would really want to see. Doesn't warrant me going. Hope you have fun Blancolighter. For me its NIN and Janes Addiction Friday :)

Latest posts

Back