Crunch time...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ganjier

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Hope everyone is doing well and giving @RosterMan a hard time. LOL.
Life has been crazy. Move coming up, got married, and child custody battle.....
This upcoming week we will be packing up the house and shop and getting our stuff into the new homes metal building since we do not close until the 26th. Our home we are in now closes on the 25th. Who scheduled that!? LOL. So needless to say we will be all over the place. Concrete hopefully gets poured into new shop on the 28th, cures by the first. Heavy shop tools and machinery get picked up the 4th and heavy forklift rental gets dropped off at new house on the 4th. Electrician comes in during that time also. God knows what else will be happening amongst still getting jobs done. @Bugus_Monkey I have your stuff cut and have not forgotten about you. @Lesso I need to reach out to you brother. @boo feel better brother! I miss and love you all. "I'll be back!"

Congratulations Amigo !

all the best!

say , on that concrete , it is really supposed to cure for 28 days before you drive a forklift or car on it or place any heavy machinery….just saying…

Hi everyone. Hope everyone is doing well and giving @RosterMan a hard time. LOL.
Life has been crazy. Move coming up, got married, and child custody battle.....
This upcoming week we will be packing up the house and shop and getting our stuff into the new homes metal building since we do not close until the 26th. Our home we are in now closes on the 25th. Who scheduled that!? LOL. So needless to say we will be all over the place. Concrete hopefully gets poured into new shop on the 28th, cures by the first. Heavy shop tools and machinery get picked up the 4th and heavy forklift rental gets dropped off at new house on the 4th. Electrician comes in during that time also. God knows what else will be happening amongst still getting jobs done. @Bugus_Monkey I have your stuff cut and have not forgotten about you. @Lesso I need to reach out to you brother. @boo feel better brother! I miss and love you all. "I'll be back!"
You will blend into the neighborhood just fine

1689681056835.png

Holy frik and frack! Well the house is loaded into a Penske truck parked at my shop location. Our home closes on the 25th and our new home closes on the 26th. So We are staying at my shop for now. problem is that it is so hot out that the ac will only cool the office to 84 degrees. I just grabbed a portable ac from home depot and in the past hour we have dropped 2 degrees. Its so hard to cool anything down during the heat of the day. We wound up staying at a hotel with the cat and the dog because it was so hot. I just cant wait to get out of here. Hope everyone is doing well. miss yall!

Isn't moving wonderful. That is why I would love to move to a different part of the state but can't make myself do it. I am still burnt out from selling my condos and cabin. I just can't bring myself to go through the realtor buy sell and move thing. Hope you get through it ok Ganjier. We have missed you.

Isn't moving wonderful. That is why I would love to move to a different part of the state but can't make myself do it. I am still burnt out from selling my condos and cabin. I just can't bring myself to go through the realtor buy sell and move thing. Hope you get through it ok Ganjier. We have missed you.
Yes sir, I tell you. if it was right down the road, I would have said hell no! Ill be back in gear here soon.

Latest posts

Back