Boo's Smelly Pig grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

booradley

Reaction score
Got some seeds that claim to be Hog's Breath x Skunk #1 (hence Smelly Pig). Germenating 2 for mothers. Would do more but already have 2 mothers and one POTential mother (waiting on sex). If that one goes female, mother one goes bye bye (she was such a weak mother!). If male, it, of course, goes into the hasher. Anyway we've all seen what germating seeds look like. I wait for pics until it gets more interesting. Oh, doing paper towel method. Fill in other grow details as I get there otherwise I'll forget something...
:watchplant:

Sounds like your off to a good start and how can you go wrong with a strain called Smelly Pig. :p Looking foward to your grow and will be following along. Here's some GREEN MOJO for the babies. ;)

Update: The seeds were getting ready to sprout it looked like so I placed them in a rockwool cube. Planted two more in rockwool as well! Still nothing interesting enough for pics yet. :)

Latest posts

Back