my first larger grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richmck03

Reaction score
:tokie: i know this seems like a large grow but it is to share between 3 heavy smokers as we have all shared in the expense and work in one way or another so any way here goe have been been posting this in announce ur self but realised there is a dedicated section :icon_smile:
i had 2 grow tents at my dissposal a 2.4x 2.4 (metre) as well as a 2.4 x 1.2(metre) 1 600w hps dual spectrum and 1 as ive found out 600w blue mlh
both with barn reflectors i also have 1 400w dual hps and a blue mh 400w both with barn reflectors
:watchplant: i was lucky to have a few freinds that grow and had plants in different stages of growth from cuttings from good stock and as i got them at different times but set them all going at once

well the grow consists of

21 ak47 (not sure were it origanlly came from but experience (many smoke seasons with buddys ) that it is a nice strain was told each plant should yeild about 3 oz but not so sure might be like the fish that got away tale will tell u all later but i got a plant off a freind took a load of cuttings and as u will see managed to re veg mother bigger and better than ever as well as 20 little clones

11 lsd cuttings again from a freinds grow but he was growing from seed from barnies farm and again after a few smokes of the product its a nice smooth but heavy smoke best when not going out any more but a real nice strain in my opinion

2 tangerine dream also cuttings from freinds grow but also mother came from seed from barneys farm not had much of this one so cant say much but what i have had did taste real nice only had a couple of bongs :bong1:

4 thc bomb fromm bomb genetics taken again from a mother grown from seed not smoked this one at all nut have heard nice things abot it so why not

well any way im using canna coco coir as a grow meduim decided to use the 600w lights in combonation in the large tent while i was vegging may add an extra one next time round just couldnt afford this run round saving the 2 400w for my smaller tent when i seperated them im using ph perfect technologies 3 part grow and bloom may try another next time if u guys have any better ideas well heres first set of pictures each set ill post are a week apart

wk 1a.jpg

wk 1b.jpg

all the girls showing there little buds off as u can see there all going well

9 days and all the girls are showing (1).jpg

9 days and all the girls are showing (2).jpg

9 days and all the girls are showing (3).jpg

and heres a few shots of the buds the 5 th picture is my ak mother she got large heads all over her already mmmmmmmm

9 days in.jpg

9 days in a.jpg

9 days f.jpg

9 days e.jpg

9 days d.jpg

9 days c.jpg

9 days b.jpg

hi guys not had time to take pics and post as regular as id like to have but im here again 19 days in flower and some more cuttingd in to go as well as the reveg tent going so might be able to get 2 quick crops in a short time if i can get a bigger tent that is lol but ant way heres the girls

IMAG0161.jpg

IMAG0162.jpg

and heres my re veg and cuttings tent 19 days in and a draught missed a feed due to my kids being ill

IMAG0164.jpg

IMAG0165.jpg

IMAG0166.jpg

IMAG0167.jpg

Hope the kids get felling better.

Your grow looks nice.

hopefully with the extra veg time the bigger plants in the re veg tent will make a nice crop and thnx pc duck kids all better now

Latest posts

Back