AllDayToker's The Come Back... Getting Serious - 600w HPS Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was checking out your rig and saw the bottles lined up around the room.. Are those empty???

Just wondering cuz I think I got you beat!!! LOL!! Excuse the mess it's our storage area.. We also have 40 bottles of various wines, 7 cases of some sweet wine I don't like and 14 bottles of champagne.. We give away tons of alcohol!!

:Highjack Over:

That's a lot of booze lol, I always love free alcohol :p

Yeah they are empty. I have 51 on that shelf, would have more but ran out of room, then had to start replacing cheap bottles with better ones haha.

Big whiskey drinker, more into scotch now, but I like trying anything and everything. :cool2:

I'm a Whiskey guy my self! If you can find a bottle of this, grab it! Short glass no ice Smooooooth!!!!!! Sorry about the sideways pic.. cant fix it!

My wife hates Whiskey, that is what was left after she "tried" it at work. LOL!! She works at a Wine and Spirits distribution company and always brings home free booze!!

View attachment 20140502_205319.jpg

I'm a Whiskey guy my self! If you can find a bottle of this, grab it! Short glass no ice Smooooooth!!!!!! Sorry about the sideways pic.. cant fix it!

My wife hates Whiskey, that is what was left after she "tried" it at work. LOL!! She works at a Wine and Spirits distribution company and always brings home free booze!!

I'm a whisky drink but I have never heard of French whisky. That will have to go on my list of whiskys to try. (I really do have a list :aok: ) Haha.

Just a little update. Out of the strains and seeds and I started germ'ing yesterday, two of Purple Monkey's cracked and had good tap roots on them.

Planted them in straight peat moss in 4" x 4" starter pots. I have some seedling mix coming but I don't know when it will arrive and I don't know if I have any more peat so I'll have to just see what I have to do while the rest of the seeds start cracking.

I've got a cpl purple monkeys that took less than 24 to pop. Come to think of it, three diff strains all took less than 24 to pop.

I've got a cpl purple monkeys that took less than 24 to pop. Come to think of it, three diff strains all took less than 24 to pop.

I'm jealous, ready for mine to get started. I'll be using root riot cubes in a hot house to get them going.

Just a little update. Out of the strains and seeds and I started germ'ing yesterday, two of Purple Monkey's cracked and had good tap roots on them.

Planted them in straight peat moss in 4" x 4" starter pots. I have some seedling mix coming but I don't know when it will arrive and I don't know if I have any more peat so I'll have to just see what I have to do while the rest of the seeds start cracking.

Nice ;) can't wait to see them grow man!! :D I may be up earlier than normal tomorrow, all my peeps are passed out on me LOL

Wake n bake :ccc::48::bong:

"LIKE"

Hmmm... Hash or bud, that is the question today!! So many flavors to choose from, So little tim.... Who am I kidding.. I have plenty of time to smoke up!!!!

:vap-Bong_smoker:

"LIKE"

Hmmm... Hash or bud, that is the question today!! So many flavors to choose from, So little tim.... Who am I kidding.. I have plenty of time to smoke up!!!!

:vap-Bong_smoker:

I chose both. Loaded a bong bowl, then took some dabs, then loaded a pipe bowl and put two dabs in the middle. I'm fking super wake and baked haha. :stoned:

Latest posts

Back