Boo's world

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
enjoy subbie, I know you'll rock those beans...I got an email that my 16 strains will be delivered on monday...I've shut down for a minute, got demon bugs I'm dealing with...no sense in fighting them, chopped 17 3' plants and have treated the new veg girls for bugs...in 2 weeks I can begin anew...got more stashed that I've ever had so no chance of running out for a few months...:)

Not saying that Boo would, but you'd be surprised at the number of people that'll go outside and do lawn work and then go inside to check on their grow. When I grow indoors, I do my weed work first thing in the morning after a shower, and I put on a clean pair of scrubs.
Over the top? Maybe, but it's easier than combatting a bug infestation.

enjoy subbie, I know you'll rock those beans...I got an email that my 16 strains will be delivered on monday...I've shut down for a minute, got demon bugs I'm dealing with...no sense in fighting them, chopped 17 3' plants and have treated the new veg girls for bugs...in 2 weeks I can begin anew...got more stashed that I've ever had so no chance of running out for a few months...:)
Demon bugs? What kind? Not spider mites again I hope…

I live waay out in the boonies and have livestock...seems I dragged in red spider mites a while ago, no cuts have been introduced...when you find one it's too late...tore down and treated the babies so now I bomb the place with pylon and begin anew...got rooted stock isolated for the future...it's been many years since I've had to deal with them but there's no other way out but to start over...only a fool would try and kill 'em, especially when they get on flowering plants...I am harvesting the one affected tomorrow, I've taken it out and hosed it to blow off what I could...life happens...

I live waay out in the boonies and have livestock...seems I dragged in red spider mites a while ago, no cuts have been introduced...when you find one it's too late...tore down and treated the babies so now I bomb the place with pylon and begin anew...got rooted stock isolated for the future...it's been many years since I've had to deal with them but there's no other way out but to start over...only a fool would try and kill 'em, especially when they get on flowering plants...I am harvesting the one affected tomorrow, I've taken it out and hosed it to blow off what I could...life happens...
I’m so sorry boo…

not a problem, I grow for myself for the most part and all plants have been cut and burned...I treated what I felt was important and will begin flower once again once I bomb the place with pylon...been there, done that before...a setback but not a road block...

took a few pics of what's left of my grow...tore down to bomb the place for bugs, arggg...these have been treated and are over a month away from being flowered...the 2 fat cats in the large tent are girl crush, they hit 6' today...enjoy
IMG_1050.JPG
IMG_1051.JPG
IMG_1052.JPG
IMG_1053.JPG

They look good boo. You have a nice tall grow room
wow 6’ high girl crush! Should I plan mine for outdoors To let her get tall. My plants have always been on the short side in the tent. Never had a height problem yet but maybe will have to tie her down a bit in the tent. I don’t have the height

Last edited:
thanks subbie, the gorilla tent with the extra 1' extension makes a world of difference...add in the extra room a 4" thick light gives I can grow giants without fear of burn or bleaching...ran across a dude today wanting to sell a 10' x 15' gorilla tent, freaking huge...

thanks subbie, the gorilla tent with the extra 1' extension makes a world of difference...add in the extra room a 4" thick light gives I can grow giants without fear of burn or bleaching...ran across a dude today wanting to sell a 10' x 15' gorilla tent, freaking huge...
Do you have room for it?

Couldn’t wait so I dropped one of the girl crush seeds today in water and plan to put it in paper towels tomorrow to get a head start then haven decided to use riot riot plug or peat plug which I only have the larger ones for veggies right now but maybe still feel more comfortable with. I’m gonna make room for her somewhere cause I want one of those girl crush jars like you have in my collection. Wish me luck I’ll keep you posted

I got faith in you subbie, keep it simple and do what you're comfortable with...you're gonna love your jars when you've filled them with GC...I've started smoking gorilla breath so I don't get too immune to it...smells like licorice and fuel...

I got faith in you subbie, keep it simple and do what you're comfortable with...you're gonna love your jars when you've filled them with GC...I've started smoking gorilla breath so I don't get too immune to it...smells like licorice and fuel...
Wow, licorice sounds interesting. I’ve never heard of that one yet. I have a lot to learn😎 Thanx boo

I germinating one of the Gelato Autos I just received from Herbie's. Normally I just put them in dirt but I'm playing with the paper towel method I use to use yrs ago.
Yehaaaaaaaaaaa 🤠

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back