Boo's world

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
spent most of the afternoon sorting out my bean collection, I've got waaaay too many beans hanging around...17 unopened packs from mass medical and a dozen from great lakes genetics...
don't ask me why but I decided to crack a few more flavors...
5 star and espiritu sanctum from mass medical
putang x EB purps a gift
avenue of the giants, the great, and SFG from 20twenty mendicino
spoke to matt, from goat and monkey, a few days ago, he's sending me the new 2022 gear he's about to drop...he's a really nice guy that makes sure I have all the MassMedical gear to play with...he and bodhi came down to the cabin a few times for a summer visit, great company that can smoke up some serious flowers...

spent most of the afternoon sorting out my bean collection, I've got waaaay too many beans hanging around...17 unopened packs from mass medical and a dozen from great lakes genetics...
putang x EB purps a gift
spoke to matt, from goat and monkey, a few days ago, he's sending me the new 2022 gear he's about to drop...he's a really nice guy that makes sure I have all the MassMedical gear to play with...he and bodhi came down to the cabin a few times for a summer visit, great company that can smoke up some serious flowers...
That is awesome , pays to not burn all your bridges like I do.

my bridges stay pretty warm but not so hot they can't be traversed...one member here isn't welcome to cross the moat but most are...;)
Im gonna get me some asbestos shoes and gloves then so I can raid your freezer boo. May have to get me one of those fancy coolers that can stand the heat of that bridge too just to protect my haul 😂

you, hubby, and the rest of the crew will have no problems crossing the moat but watch for the gators...gettin in is the easy part, dutch doesn't like to see folks heading down the drive with my buddha...

putang x EB purps a gift

I miss bodhi…..do you know if he is on FB?

thanks

I tend to overcrowd. Still gonna make room for my little Girl Crush tho. Just put her in a solo a couple days ago. She’s growing nice with very limited stretching. Will be ready for the tent with her sisters soon..
E8F2307E-6155-4FF4-A194-D78CD71B4ADA.jpeg

I miss bodhi…..do you know if he is on FB?

thanks
dunno big, I don't spend a lot of time there but I talked to him about a year ago...I don't think he's of FB for some reason...he's a very soft spoken and reserved guy...
You got space for all those girls boo?
subbie, the question is, do I have enough lights... 😁I have space for a few more cars...:eek:

dunno big, I don't spend a lot of time there but I talked to him about a year ago...I don't think he's of FB for some reason...he's a very soft spoken and reserved guy...

subbie, the question is, do I have enough lights... 😁I have space for a few more cars...:eek:
Well I guess I asked it wrong then, you gonna buy another light?😁

I've got 1 1K hps and 3 315CMH lights on the shelf, another photontek600 would be sweet but I've got far more jars filled than I can smoke in 2 years...my plan it to cull the weak and run the best of the best...I share my grow and that's about the extent of it...just me and dutch

I know how easy it is to get carried away especially seed shopping. I loved opening that seed package with the girl crush seed. Everything was so nicely packaged. Even gave me a sticker. I love stickers too 😜 I know I’m like a kid… hopefully you don’t have to thrash to many plant as I’m sure you don’t have to many weak to cull

you, hubby, and the rest of the crew will have no problems crossing the moat but watch for the gators...gettin in is the easy part, dutch doesn't like to see folks heading down the drive with my buddha...
Yeah but I got a thing with dogs. I’m sure he would see me down the drive safely before taking my loot back… 🐕

my freezer is looking like a self serve shop and go, lots of yummy meals and soups...I eat well, nothing but good in me, as rotten a scoundrel as I am...eating well is one of life's best revenge...dutch listens to his daddy, cheeseburgers got nothing on me... ;)as for the seeds, I found some from tom hill back in the OG days...he was the king of chunks...

Tom Hill deep chunk….that one made the rounds

remember katsu bluebird?…he hung out at the cabana for awhile , I sure like his version of the P98 Bubba

hey , do you remember Leroy the Goat?…..I just found out he passed away last Christmas .….RIP Leroy

I've called gary at least a half dozen times, left a few messages...he's either deceased or doesn't care to communicate...it's off to bend a few bones, y'all enjoy your day...

Latest posts

Back