Boo's world

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
popped 5 strains of beans the other day, all have popped tails and are now in soil...1 had poked thru and looks nice and healthy...all twenty20mendicino beans have popped withing 24 hours of putting them in paper towels...mass medical espiritu sanctum popped huge fuzzy tails...looking forward to growing out these new strains...

boo is tired, been taking on projects that should be done by a much younger man...this car is one of my favorites, she's a cruiser not a hot rod...'62 with a 327/300hp...View attachment 264756
I love the Impala. Especially the 60's. All those curves..and that ass..ooh wee. Don't even think Cadi's can compare.. maybe in the 50's. 😊

1651699043230.png

IMG_1113.JPG
IMG_1114.JPG
IMG_1116.JPG
first pic is before defoliation, second is after...the last pic is of the twin towers...7' plus and they just started to flower...my timer failed and the lights were on 20/4 in flower...it was about a month before I realized what was going on...life got very busy and I just didn't realize what was going on...now the timer is working and flowers are forming...

I am sure if Gary could be would have responded. He was having health issues when we bailed from the Cabana.
Muggles was a kool dude.
I love the Impala. Especially the 60's. All those curves..and that ass..ooh wee. Don't even think Cadi's can compare.. maybe in the 50's. 😊
My first car was a 3 year old '68 Impala. Had less than 30K on it.

elvis, my 60 is waiting for me to port a plenum adapter before I can put the carb back on...it's been months since I began working out the bugs...this is my favorite ride...
IMG_0556.JPG

a quick update...yesterday I hauled out the twin tolwers and did dome serious training...these 2 should provide me with enough girl crush for a year or more...my goal was to lower the canopy by a foot...
girl crush towers.JPG

a quick update...yesterday I hauled out the twin tolwers and did dome serious training...these 2 should provide me with enough girl crush for a year or more...my goal was to lower the canopy by a foot...View attachment 296872
🎶 lolly pop lolly pop oh lolly lolly pop, ah lolly pop..bah dum dum dum 🎶

So do you just store the stakes in the pots or, do they all have a branch tied to each one of them?

The first word I think of is, Pincushion lol

a quick update...yesterday I hauled out the twin tolwers and did dome serious training...these 2 should provide me with enough girl crush for a year or more...my goal was to lower the canopy by a foot...View attachment 296872
How did you do your training? Did you start bending right away? They're nicely spaced, with only a few branches at 45's. That's gonna look pretty with some fat buds. Like a nice thick hedge. What's behind the black curtain? Grow related? 😊

He has some much bamboo he just can not help himself
Boo ever tie anyone down over freshly cut Bamboo and watch it grow
they did that in korea, that species grew 12" a day, right thru the body...been busy repotting the future girls...sorted out and defoliated as well to let the light hammer the plants...I've just got the 630 DE lighting the veg tent and love it...today was a productive day...
veg3.JPG
veg.JPG
veg1.JPG

Latest posts

Back