Boo's world

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dropped one of the Gelato Autos I just received.
I’ve got no business dropping more seeds. If boos GC plants are 6’ high in the house, perhaps I can find one more spot for her outside. She might like it but I don’t have a ton of sun in my yard. Have to walk around and find a place. My shade trees are filling up with leaves now so I should be able to get an idea of where I can put her. I’m running an orphanage here now with babies I can’t turn down. I just pulled a little clone out of the bloom tent and butchered it 😮cause it was lookin shabby and I was checking her for hermming twice a day. She had a really good smelling bud going on but didn’t want to risk it. My clones are in their 5th week of flower now.

I just reviewed the beans I purchased online with great lakes genetics, the following are the strains I'm looking forward to playing with...11 packs of freebies along with snocaine, girl crush, avenue of the goants, SFG, and the Great...something about the pictures or the verbage made me do it...I originally was just gonna stock up on the girl crush but was so happy with their gear I figured why not...
Yes even though I just received snowcaine and girl crush, I couldn't resist hitting both again. Second snowcaine here, second girl crush to be delivered later.

As soon as the little 2x4 with one Legend OG and two Goat and Monkey Ultimate OG finish, this is the plan.

Next go round is either snowcaine or girl crush.

Then, my landrace indica regular seeds. I have 4 different ones. Once seeds are had on those, one 2x4 for mothers, one 2x4 for veg, and 4x4 for flower.

Not so much to ramp up production, I have way more than I can smoke and I smoke it all, other than some are packages given. I don't need to do a perpetual grow, Really I'm looking at finding my fav strains and being able to run a batch whenever the need arises.

I'm looking to get several strains that work for me, usually strong indica along with some wake and bake strain.Then either have mothers or plenty of beans for the strains I want to keep.

Bubba

took a few pics of what's left of my grow...tore down to bomb the place for bugs, arggg...these have been treated and are over a month away from being flowered...the 2 fat cats in the large tent are girl crush, they hit 6' today...enjoyView attachment 293653View attachment 293654View attachment 293655View attachment 293656
Boo, those 6ft girl crush....is that with topping the plants or left natural, untopped? IM GONNA NEED A BIGGER TENT!

I seriously need to quit jacking around and get one of those 8+ ft gorilla tents and be done with it!
Sorry about the bugs, sucks.

Bubba

bubba, they were topped all thru veg and it was my goal to get them up to 5'...mites showed up and all plans were changed...I sprayed all veg plants including the 2 GC's I have in flower now and when I flipped tthem they took off once again...they have stabilized at 6' now, any sprouts will be folded over...I've dedicated one tent with the LED for just theses 2 plants...I've got 2 corners that are devoid of green...hmm, wonder if I have a few skinny girls that need a home...bro, just do it, you'll thank me when you do...that extra foot gives you freedom with your grows...

maybe I will start
bubba, they were topped all thru veg and it was my goal to get them up to 5'...mites showed up and all plans were changed...I sprayed all veg plants including the 2 GC's I have in flower now and when I flipped tthem they took off once again...they have stabilized at 6' now, any sprouts will be folded over...I've dedicated one tent with the LED for just theses 2 plants...I've got 2 corners that are devoid of green...hmm, wonder if I have a few skinny girls that need a home...bro, just do it, you'll thank me when you do...that extra foot gives you freedom with your grows...
Maybe I will start with snowcaine, of those two I thought the Girl crush sounded more indica like, but looking at the packages, snowcaines flower time is MUCH shorter....

Sub
Are we allowed to have 4 plants per person or per household ?
Thanks in advance
Per household but I’m going with the idea that they mean flowering plants as they can sell clones legally here because the have less than 3% THC. I’m also hoping they wouldn’t check every corner of my house after checking off the four growing outside this summer…😜

kevinn, I am using 5 gallon slit side containers, the girls require feeding every other day...the girl crush runs for about 10 weeks and the snocaine is happy at 8 weeks but will go longer...both strains exhibit very dense trichome laden flower and will begin to look crusty past the 8 week mark...I've got mebbe 12 rooted cuts that are taking off nicely...the girls are happy...

I helped a buddy with my 4x4 and Hortilux 600 watt, maybe I will sell it to him and buy the tall tent, got plenty of LED lights for it already.

Bubba

Per household but I’m going with the idea that they mean flowering plants as they can sell clones legally here because the have less than 3% THC. I’m also hoping they wouldn’t check every corner of my house after checking off the four growing outside this summer…😜

Since they can't be "visible from public access", if they see them they are trespassing! And they have to see them to count them : )

muncie trannys and hurst competition plus shifters with the bronze bearings...they blow up kinda easy so the 61 I'm building will have a tremec 5 speed...I like the growl of a well tweaked muncie...just dropped off a carb to have it modified and tweaked at a buddy of mine...McClendon racing engines...this guy is a legend...were both getting to be old men... 😒

200.gif

R.08d4346e56e60a8b3c4e9ccd7ef57f81

I've had MB-15 in a jar for about 4 months, gonna give it the one rip and done test before I head back out to the shop...I've got 2 other strains that get the job done on a one rip bong hit, we'll see if the motor breath can do the job...hope everyone is having a great day, our weather is beyond awesome...

muncie trannys and hurst competition plus shifters with the bronze bearings...they blow up kinda easy so the 61 I'm building will have a tremec 5 speed...I like the growl of a well tweaked muncie...just dropped off a carb to have it modified and tweaked at a buddy of mine...McClendon racing engines...this guy is a legend...were both getting to be old men... 😒
I have destroyed Muncie M22 rockcrusher transmissions to where you could remove the inspection plate and take parts out freely. In the day, it was Borg warner T-10 or super T-10 tranmissions. Much more available these days. BTW, While the BW transmissions are aluminum, dont think you can let it down on your chest comfortably like you can a M-22. Yup, learned that the hard way.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back