Boo's world

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Made me think of Boo. 😁

1674066044445.png

hit the Italian meat market and got a ton of goodies to do a cooking marathon this week...stopped off at eddie and sam's for my no flop pizza fix and then headed home to chill...

I identify as a black transgender woman, so I’m exempt as identify as a black transgender woman, so I’m exempt from this conversation about me being the target of their desire…
Do we have to start calling you Boolanda?
I've lost track of "normal" since retiring...I don't out near as often and when I do I see crazy stuff...used to just hair but now kids load their faces and tongue with rings, hoops, and studs...I dunno, looks stupid to me and makes me wonder what they will think when the hit 60 and have a face full of holes...
They look like they fell face first into a fishing tackle box.
What vaccine give you a big scab on your upper arm?
Smallpox. The Old Hen's got one, but I don't. The doc at the time said it would kill me. I had all kinds of allergies as a kid. Only one that stuck was penicillin. I'd be dead before you got the spike out of my arm.

I don't mean to brag but growing up with two brothers I learned to eat pizza that was on fire out of sheer survival....
I've donated the skin on the roof of my mouth many times while eating a slice at the counter window in the dead of winter while far from sober...we had great pies at home, great subs as well...anyone remember having taylor pork roll and white american cheese sammiches...I lived on those three staples

I've donated the skin on the roof of my mouth many times while eating a slice at the counter window in the dead of winter while far from sober...we had great pies at home, great subs as well...anyone remember having taylor pork roll and white american cheese sammiches...I lived on those three staples
Please stop .. I already ate second breakfasts and the " Other lunch ".I just cant eat dinner twice and expect my ass to fit thru the door !

I went and got my shingles vaccines about a year ago and I didn’t trust the pharmacist because he looked quite shifty. Just as he was going to give me the jab I asked him to look at the bottle that the medicine came in and sure as heck it was the Moderna jjab and not the shingles vaccine. I had words with the man and almost had to leave the store.
Ah crap I remember that.. I was talking to you right after.. sneaky turd was messing with the wrong person..
You might get one over on some people, but I feel sorry for the idiot who pushes Boo to far.. hehe.

Latest posts

Back