Boo's world

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went to school with a large Puerto Rican student body. They called it ‘chocha’.
E327C7E6-4160-47EF-B6C6-9566CD5B80F7.jpeg

Heck no. We had a side dish of hot burned popcorn taken from the belly of a putrefied anteater served in a Turkish wrestler's jockstrap. With mashed caterpiggle sauce garnish.
I gagged a little when you got to the Turkish wrestler's jockstrap.
Lucky ....obvious you have learned to say the right things as evidence that you are still alive ....:)
The big insult for a mexican male is cada chapeta. Loosly translated into pu ssy face.
JOE B>>INDEN
Looks like we've got another Wallenda in the crowd.
I ate ostrich once
Me, too. A guy at work brought me a pound. Tasted good but gave me the screaming shits. I told him the next day at work. He said it had the same effect on him. Thanks, buddy....

Kudos to you Boo for being a lifesaver. My postman is deathly afraid of me now, but I don't care. Just tried the GB. Yup, shoulda waited till later in the day, LOL. I may have to make a run of that myself at a later date.

Saw an ATT truck at my neighbor's place. Installing superfast stuff. So I walked over and talked to the tech. Told him I (that morning!) got another email wanting $199 for installation of ATT superfast stuff.

I told him the ATT guy had an Indian accent, and that I told the scammer the worst thing you could tell one of those people relative to their mother. But I wanted clarity from the grape, not the grapevine... so Mario the ATT Guy was anointed as the GOTD (Grape Of The Day).

He gave me a number, and my ATT code for my address, and had me call them and tell them the whole thing. Bottom line, after Mario got done, I had him come over to my place to shoot the crossbow.

He had never even seen one. I got him set up with my new shooting stick and folding chair. He put every shot in the 1" bullseye at 20 yards. (This is easy enuf with my rig that even though he had never shot anything in his life, he just put the crosshairs on the target and thwack!

I took some pics of him and emailed them to him. His buttons were bustin'. Here's one of the pics he got. I called out the ball to hit, and he not only hit the ball, but hit the number on each one:
mario 2.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back