Boo's world

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's been a while since I posed in here, got a few new things going on now...hopefully the garden is healthy again, time will tell...I popped some beans today so I'll have new blood to play with...
arcata cut trainwreck
frosthammer
banana TK
TK
these 2 pics are of what I consider nice canopies...the first one is banana bubblegum gifted from lesso, the second gifted from hopper...I'm doing my best to make you guys proud of what you gave me...View attachment 322947View attachment 322948

healthy looking buggers

Remember if you need help lugging stuff around over there I'm just a call away. I'm stronger than I look lol
It’s friends like you that make this place the place that it is. I’m pretty much self-sufficient, but if I do have the need, I promise I will give you a shout brother…
I’ve learned that if it weighs more than 50 pounds, I put wheels underneath it and roll it around.

Boo did those other plants die from PM?
Nope, I chopped them down, because there was nothing there that was not going to harm whoever used it. Most of the flowers were at six weeks and I just didn’t want to deal with the powdery mildew in the bud. I never let it get bad enough to kill the plant, but I just got disgusted with trying to maintain some sort of Balance which never occurred… it’s kind of like having a rock in your shoe. It doesn’t do any damage for a short period but keep it there long enough and you’ll have a problem.

my buddy is a licensed trapper in the state and he's given my a tag which permits the harvesting of a gator...shooting him is the last resort but I will not allow he and Ivan to meet up if I have any say in the matter...

my buddy is a licensed trapper in the state and he's given my a tag which permits the harvesting of a gator...shooting him is the last resort but I will not allow he and Ivan to meet up if I have any say in the matter...
Guy must be hooked , alligator are on protected species list. I never knew they dwindled down so low . Even taken eggs in a felony

Nope, I chopped them down, because there was nothing there that was not going to harm whoever used it. Most of the flowers were at six weeks and I just didn’t want to deal with the powdery mildew in the bud. I never let it get bad enough to kill the plant, but I just got disgusted with trying to maintain some sort of Balance which never occurred… it’s kind of like having a rock in your shoe. It doesn’t do any damage for a short period but keep it there long enough and you’ll have a problem.
Got it. And i get it.

I’m with you boo. I’d be locked and loaded on that gator. Maybe your buddy could come take care of it for you so you didn’t have to worry.

I’m with you boo. I’d be locked and loaded on that gator. Maybe your buddy could come take care of it for you so you didn’t have to worry.
things like this are no cause for worry, you do what you must when you live as far out as I do...I'm giving thought to fencing the pond but boy is that gonna be a chore...

Do GSDs like to swim? I had a mixed GSD once and she wanted nothing to do with above her head water or the beach unlike my lab which I couldn’t keep out of the water. She would swim and fish in my pond all day at our old place.

We use the three S method up here on two or four legged nuisance critters. Shoot, shovel, and shut up. I had a hawk that used my chicken coop as an all you can eat buffet a few years back. Somehow he got lead poisoning.

1679678542099.png

Boo any Pythons on your property?
not yet but we do have our share of cotton mouths and BIG rattlers...I've shot more than my share of varmints and a gator isn't any different...I would prefer he find another hole but if he shows up it's game over...I may get a few treble hooks and hang a chicken over the pond...if I do snag him I'd need my tractor to haul him out...I wonder what gator sneakers look like...:p

Latest posts

Back