Boo's world

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the flower tent, I’ve got chimera number three, in the back left corner, original diesel by grape cream cake in front left…gorilla breath in the middle, skittles cross on the back right and which I hope to be the best one yet my Royal limez…in the veg tent I’ve got cuts of all of the above plus the two little monsters on the right, which is the pure Suge OG that GMO gifted me many moons ago… they all need a little attention because you’re starting to get out of hand in the flower tentView attachment 345827
this is looking great!

same here, I make 5 gallons and pour half into another bucket...growing inside is gonna be challenging but doable...no spilling of spraying...I carry the flower girls out to the back porch to defoliate and to get sprayed if needed...I was just outside looking at todays work, gonna look nice...I cleared a 600' x 15' path down the west side between my fence line and the monster bamboo I planted to block the view...there will be an 80' x 80' butterfly garden once I drop a few shade trees...it's like finding another acre I couldn't see before I cleared...

same here but now it's only 3 gallons maximum...my back just won't tolerate it anymore...
Me too plus you get your steps in making a couple extra trips. It’s all good and the lords way of making us continue to move more

I carry 2 buckets at a time...balance is everything when you get old...:rolleyes:
Yup same here but maybe the buckets aren't all the way full. I tried that with two full buckets of Cement. And I found out those days have passed. Almost pulled my arms out of their sockets. I have some real steep hills that I had to build retaining walls on about 6 years ago. I had to use just one bucket of mortar and the uphill side so it would keep me on the damn hill. Here's a few pic's.

Attachments

• 0708181229.jpg
    0708181229.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 0710181209a.jpg
    0710181209a.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 0721181220_HDR.jpg
    0721181220_HDR.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
Yup same here but maybe the buckets aren't all the way full. I tried that with two full buckets of Cement. And I found out those days have passed. Almost pulled my arms out of their sockets. I have some real steep hills that I had to build retaining walls on about 6 years ago. I had to use just one bucket of mortar and the uphill side so it would keep me on the damn hill. Here's a few pic's.
Wow, that’s an awful lot of infrastructure to keep your yard on your house. It’s good to see that you have the knowledge and the ability to get out there and reinforce your property like you have. I’ve got a lot of property but it’s as flat as a billiard table. My cabin, on the other hand was in the middle of a valley, and if I went off the flatlands or the pasture, I was climbing straight up mountain walls… it looks nice and flat but once you start working your way to the left to the right, you’re hiking straight up
43-IMG_0860_Original.jpeg

I carry 2 buckets at a time...balance is everything when you get old...:rolleyes:
Yep, even when your young. Work smarter, not harder. Back in the good old days, I found a place that was selling 5.56 and 7.65 X 39 ammo on the cheap. $99 a thousand for the NATO stuff and the same for 1440 rounds of the ChiCom. That was shipping and everything. I kept UPS busy for a full week. Last delivery, a cute older blond gal came struggling up the driveway (you couldn't back the truck all the way to the porch due to a lot of big maple trees), duck walking a ammo crate between her legs. I knew there would be at least six more, so I ran out to help. I grabbed one in each hand and told her that two were easier to carry than one. She replied, "Buddy, it's all I can do to carry one!"

Man, I wish ammo was that cheap now a days.

Wow, that’s an awful lot of infrastructure to keep your yard on your house. It’s good to see that you have the knowledge and the ability to get out there and reinforce your property like you have. I’ve got a lot of property but it’s as flat as a billiard table. My cabin, on the other hand was in the middle of a valley, and if I went off the flatlands or the pasture, I was climbing straight up mountain walls… it looks nice and flat but once you start working your way to the left to the right, you’re hiking straight upView attachment 346104
Beautiful place. Can I move there? I used to be pat mountain goat when I was younger. I can still get up and down my place but only once or twice or my knee and back starts protesting.

I've got some what I hope to be killer genetics heading my way tomorrow...one strain is called Zilky Johnson...I began drooling when I saw a picture of it...

Latest posts

Back