Boo's world

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could you find it on Amazon for me ?? I could not find.
IMG_1987.jpeg

this is the one I purchased about 2 years ago. The price has gone up I see since but you may be able to pick it up elsewhere cheaper

It sure looks a whole lot more simple than my big pump and three-quarter inch rubber hose and three-quarter inch PVC wand… yeah roster, I’m dragging ass as evening… my consolation is knowing that I get my back shots tomorrow, it’s been 3 years

You would love it boo. The charge last for quite a while too and gives you a warning beep when it gets low. Still have to sit on the floor or a stool in front of the tent (and plan how I’m gonna get back up…)but once you start watering, your done in a minute or two real back saver and stores in my bucket till the next use no drips (mostly as long as I’m careful and not to stoned…)

You would love it boo. The charge last for quite a while too and gives you a warning beep when it gets low. Still have to sit on the floor or a stool in front of the tent (and plan how I’m gonna get back up…)but once you start watering, your done in a minute or two real back saver and stores in my bucket till the next use no drips (mostly as long as I’m careful and not to stoned…)
did it come with charger or did you have to get it separate ???

kev, I was looking at the thumbnails and it's got rechargeable batteries and it comes with a charging cable...it should just plug into a USB port and charge up...

I use this to get to the back after I scrog them down or when they are all pulled out on top making it hard to water from the top. It has a rechargeable battery and saves the heck outta my back. I just drop the pump in a 5 gallon bucket. Has a 10 ft line too
View attachment 345884
Gotta link or company name? Looks pretty cool.

Latest posts

Back