Boo's world

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lemme see, I got zkittles cross, gorilla breath, chimera#3, royal limez, and original diesel x grape cream cake...I gotta get a small tent so I can pop some beans and work on some babies...watching the plants grow doesn't do it for me, I gotta be busy...

I pop some beans on Monday and most of them are starting to sprout tails, but this one strains that I found in my collection has gone from a been to a tree in two days… I don’t know if anybody can tell me what I’ve got, and I don’t remember who gave it to me, but this strain was labeled sug pure kush x gmo x gth… if anyone has any knowledge of this train, I would greatly appreciate them filling me in…

Attachments

• IMG_2021.jpeg
    IMG_2021.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
I pop some beans on Monday and most of them are starting to sprout tails, but this one strains that I found in my collection has gone from a been to a tree in two days… I don’t know if anybody can tell me what I’ve got, and I don’t remember who gave it to me, but this strain was labeled sug pure kush x gmo x gth… if anyone has any knowledge of this train, I would greatly appreciate them filling me in…

gotta love plant vigor

I tell what you got, you got to get them thangs in some dirt.

still awaiting some beans to pop tails...not getting a good feeling as they have popped tiny tails a week ago and they just sit there...today I take my first cuts of the new grow, things are beginning to pop in that tent...gotta get the veg tent running so I can flip to flower...

lemme see, I got zkittles cross, gorilla breath, chimera#3, royal limez, and original diesel x grape cream cake...I gotta get a small tent so I can pop some beans and work on some babies...watching the plants grow doesn't do it for me, I gotta be busy...
Great Line up. I got that Chimera3 too. Supposed to be good smoke.

Great Line up. I got that Chimera3 too. Supposed to be good smoke.
I’ve grown it a couple times in the past, but I was dealing with p.m. and everything just went to hell at six weeks for almost an entire year so I shut down and moved to another location… I pop some beans recently and I’m quite upset about the fact it only two popped for me. They were both pure Sug kush beans… the other strains that I’ve tried to pop just didn’t seem happy…

I guess I can officially say that I’m growing weed once again. I’ve taken my cuts off of the girls I have in the big tent and put the timer on so tonight it will go dark for the first time. I’ve taken cuts and have a few being instead of popped so my little veg tent is now humming right along… it seems very strange to have such a small little grow, but it will do exactly what I needed to do…

Attachments

• IMG_2057.jpeg
    IMG_2057.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2056.jpeg
    IMG_2056.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2055.jpeg
    IMG_2055.jpeg
    5.3 MB · Views: 0
I guess I can officially say that I’m growing weed once again. I’ve taken my cuts off of the girls I have in the big tent and put the timer on so tonight it will go dark for the first time. I’ve taken cuts and have a few being instead of popped so my little veg tent is now humming right along… it seems very strange to have such a small little grow, but it will do exactly what I needed to do…
Nice

I am supposed to have Wi-Fi and Internet tomorrow and if that occurs, I will post up some pictures. My garden is a modest garden this time around more than sufficient for my needs… I am over at the surgical facility to get my shots in the back and I was just informed my appointment was for 11 o’clock this morning. Needless to say, I am rather disturbed of me being here at the wrong time but that’s all on me… I have been rescheduled for 6 December

Just thought I would show a pic of my old truck. 1990 F350. My Mother in-law gave this to me for just the taxes around $200. I've had it for a little over 11 years now and I have to say my Father in-law took much better care of it than I do. I have put around $10,000 into it since I've had it. It's at 450,000 and still runs like a news truck. My Father in-law loved this truck and bought it new off the showroom. He said he bought the modal with the best engine they made for these trucks. The times I have had it worked on the mechanics always comment on how it runs. The first guy asked is this motor had been altered in any way cause it runs like it. I know its stock. I rub it out every couple of yeas and wax it. And since it has sentimental value for my wife I can bring it to the shop any time I want. And of course I use that. He used this for a camper which I also had and used for several years but sold it when my wife's pretty much crippled her. Anyway I need to replace the windshield and it is hard to start unless I plug it in. I have told two different mechanic to fix it but nobody has had any luck with it. It used to start in the summer fine but now that is still a problem.

Attachments

• 1102231126_HDR.jpg
    1102231126_HDR.jpg
    756.8 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back