Boo's world

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's because I can never remember what it has in it. But it is the 7.3. When I was in my 20's I lived under cars and always did my own work. Now that I'm old and my back and right arm is crap I just don't do it anymore. Kind of miss it kind of don't.

You can always come over here to my shop and work in comfort. It’s not like I don’t have a lot of rides that could use some maintenance…

In the flower tent, I’ve got chimera number three, in the back left corner, original diesel by grape cream cake in front left…gorilla breath in the middle, skittles cross on the back right and which I hope to be the best one yet my Royal limez…in the veg tent I’ve got cuts of all of the above plus the two little monsters on the right, which is the pure Suge OG that GMO gifted me many moons ago… they all need a little attention because you’re starting to get out of hand in the flower tent
IMG_2070.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2071.jpeg
    IMG_2071.jpeg
    5.2 MB · Views: 0
thanks subbie...yup, it's attached to my right shoulder...it's pretty easy to water them now as they're 2 weeks into flower but when they get big I may get my pump and wand rig out to aid in watering in the back...I've decided to turn my dining room into a gym/grow...I've got a huge oak table and chairs I need to find a home for...

That’s a nice pump, where did you find it? I made mine using a submersible pump, and I have a gate valve on the PVC on the far end of the hose to regulate what comes out, but it seems somewhat awkward and messy to be dumping a pump into a 5 gallon bucket inside of my home… I am really trying to keep the carpet from being damaged…

Amazon, where else. It’s a battery powered fuel pump. It can empty a 5 gallon bucket in just a couple minutes too has a great flow and a trigger where you can adjust the flow if necessary.

same here, I make 5 gallons and pour half into another bucket...growing inside is gonna be challenging but doable...no spilling of spraying...I carry the flower girls out to the back porch to defoliate and to get sprayed if needed...I was just outside looking at todays work, gonna look nice...I cleared a 600' x 15' path down the west side between my fence line and the monster bamboo I planted to block the view...there will be an 80' x 80' butterfly garden once I drop a few shade trees...it's like finding another acre I couldn't see before I cleared...
I used to carry two 5 gal buckets but I am down to one now , about 3/4 full 🤓🤓
same here but now it's only 3 gallons maximum...my back just won't tolerate it anymore...

Latest posts

Back