Boo's world

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That works. How tall do your autos get? Have seeds, never done them. Some I've seen went gigantic in the pics here!.

Bubba
Have no idea how big they get. My first attempt at autos only got me four small tombstones. Two died horribly and two were so stunted I had to exterminate them.

But in a few days I will setup for autos and we will see what I have learned

As for seeds I bought several varieties from seedsman and Barney’s enough for 8 varieties. If I like autos I may buy other varieties

Maybe in this thread? Carty showed a Mephisto auto that was positively huge.

Bubba

Maybe in this thread? Carty showed a Mephisto auto that was positively huge.

Bubba
I’ve seen many on YouTube grows that were really good sized. I don’t expect an ounce per plant dried is that far off the mark without pumping lots of fertilizer in. I do add tiny amounts during flowering but it’s always organic. My base on the grow I just finished was organic tomato fertilizer by Dr Earth and anyone can buy it at a big box store.

As for the additional fertilizer I used fox Farm big bloom. A total of one gallon mixed per the instructions spread over like two weeks when flowering started. Then just what is in the soil

Yeah I ran the math on the white widow I just took down. Wet it’s 4.6 ounces but that will dry down to about an ounce and a half if what I am reading is correct. So for my total grow fully dry and cured my entire tent brought in about 3.5 ounces of dry usable bud which is more than enough for me.

Electricity for my 3x3 with a 240 watt LED is around 20-25 bucks a month. Anything larger than that I can’t really justify
I focked up a litte and it was a first time for a scrog net for me.
With 2 snoicaines I got 5 oz in a 2x4.
I originally bought a 2x4 gorilla lite because it came with the means to make it 8 foot.
I was told by my commander where I was thinking goes against her version of NATO.
So it when in my basement which is 6 feet and the gorilla lite 54 some inches.
Because I was runing a 20" x 36" tent I never messed with the gorilla.
When I did i could not make the tent close completely.
With that going I had lite leakage but not bad because the lite was off when I was never down
my small tent runs on a 180 electric sky My big tent runs on a 300 electric sky.
I have a 3x3 and a brand new fc3000 mars. It is six feet and want to grow some more photos.
Our electric gets cheaper on Oct

I was running 2200 W of lights, 2 1/2 tons of air conditioning, and seven fans 24 seven. $3000 a run is what it was costing me for electricity. I’ve just decided that’s crazy and will not go back down that road, my yield was always very nice but the last six months I fought PM and just decided it wasn’t worth the effort after trashing two runs… it almost becomes emotional when you have to sit there and watch 2 pounds of high-quality weed burn in the burn pile…😱
Mentally ,I might not have recovered over that Brother... 😟

I’ve seen many on YouTube grows that were really good sized. I don’t expect an ounce per plant dried is that far off the mark without pumping lots of fertilizer in. I do add tiny amounts during flowering but it’s always organic. My base on the grow I just finished was organic tomato fertilizer by Dr Earth and anyone can buy it at a big box store.

As for the additional fertilizer I used fox Farm big bloom. A total of one gallon mixed per the instructions spread over like two weeks when flowering started. Then just what is in the soil
I am running mephistos ,and fast budds and barneys the mephistos are short and the fast budds are tall.
Onthe same token they are in a vegi-pod and were times the cover was on and it limitits I believe 20% lite
Mephisto is around 12"and the fast buds around 20 .
Really cant tell because I lst the crap out of them.
Try sour crack from mephisto . Just got back in
a 60 day sweet little goil!

it's been a minute since I opened this thread...found some pics of the McFly I grew out a decade ago...sure looks like the fade is about done in this pic...
bought some high end seeds last week from premium cultivars...the ad says 6 beans and they sent me 3...I sent them an email telling them about how unhappy I am about only getting half my order...if I get no response I will begin a thread and burn them down...
View attachment 338521
I'll take a oz or 2 of that send it on over lol hope you've been doing good boo

And did they ever make it right on the seeds lmk because I'll make sure they are exed out in my book
Nope, they’ve never replied and I found out online that they are a scammers delight. I ended up getting free beans for the $85 and God knows what the genetics are of those three beans. I will attempt to grow them just to see how bad I got hosed. This is the first time that I’ve been taken on the Internet for seeds and it will be the last. I will stick with the breeders that I buy from on a regular basis. I have never had a moments issue with greatlakesgenetics…

Nope, they’ve never replied and I found out online that they are a scammers delight. I ended up getting free beans for the $85 and God knows what the genetics are of those three beans. I will attempt to grow them just to see how bad I got hosed. This is the first time that I’ve been taken on the Internet for seeds and it will be the last. I will stick with the breeders that I buy from on a regular basis. I have never had a moments issue with greatlakesgenetics…
same here never a problem with Great Lake Genetics
I can say the same about Mephisto Genetics . .
I also say the same about Happy Hydro out of NY.
Got all my tents and equipment there.
Lightning fast and good sales on the essentials I use.

same here never a problem with Great Lake Genetics
I can say the same about Mephisto Genetics . .
I also say the same about Happy Hydro out of NY.
Got all my tents and equipment there.
Lightning fast and good sales on the essentials I use.
They are close enough to me to pay an in person visit.

I'm ordering from humbolt seed Co soon. Some jelly donuts I think. Want me to pick something up?

I'm ordering from humbolt seed Co soon. Some jelly donuts I think. Want me to pick something up?
No, thanks, I’ll just smoke yours… 😆I’ve got quite a stash of seeds, 100 times more than I will ever grow in my lifetime. I have 2-1 gallon bags full of special genetics. That is what I will be working off of and I will probably have a couple of contests here on site to hand out thousands of beans that I have that I won’t grow out that I’ve been gifted… I am very curious as to what the three beans that I did get from the rip offs are…

No, thanks, I’ll just smoke yours… 😆I’ve got quite a stash of seeds, 100 times more than I will ever grow in my lifetime. I have 2-1 gallon bags full of special genetics. That is what I will be working off of and I will probably have a couple of contests here on site to hand out thousands of beans that I have that I won’t grow out that I’ve been gifted… I am very curious as to what the three beans that I did get from the rip offs are…
Maybe hemp. I wouldn’t waste my time if I didn’t trust them. You only have a small area to grow, not like before. I’d hit that bag of special genetics you have for your next grow. No need to setting yourself up for disappointment when you got a sure thing right there…

You’re probably right, but I might just throw a couple in the water and see what they do…I would’ve figured they were blatant rip offs and could care less but I did get three beans… it looks like that storm is going to hit north of me which is a good thing because I really don’t feel like dealing with the kind of debris they create in my yard…

Or have to cover 57 windows huh? been watching it all day and seen it changed the pathway North of you and staying a bit out in the ocean.. but, be prepared bro, dirty side of the storm winds will still be pretty high. Be safe brother, don't worry about you to much in your fortress and years of supplies.. hehe.

Kraven might have some issues and Gardentroll is pulling plants.... 8 days early, not happy.

Be safe

how in the world did you remember I had 57 windows carty :confused: ...yeah, north of me looks to be getting the brunt of the storm...I got peoples up that way that are more than concerned...lots of water, 9' above high tide is what they're forecasting...the place is locked down and the boys and I are waiting for the freight train...

You’re probably right, but I might just throw a couple in the water and see what they do…I would’ve figured they were blatant rip offs and could care less but I did get three beans… it looks like that storm is going to hit north of me which is a good thing because I really don’t feel like dealing with the kind of debris they create in my yard…
I would still plan on debris as it’s still too close for comfort imo. Don’t blow away in that wind and duck if you hear that freight train sound they all talk bout 💕

Latest posts

Back