Boo's world

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I plan on pushing a 8" fan from the a/c unit into the tent, a 6" exhaust thru a 8" gorilla filter...I'll need to neck it down with a reducing fitting...does anyone know if the gorilla tents advertised are actually 8' using the extention...my carpet is pretty thick and I may end up pulling the 12" spacer so it will fit...the duct holes will be in the closet ceiling as not to be an issue when it comes down...
You should have no trouble with air with that 8 inch Infinity. Unless it sucks the a/c unit physically into the tent. I swear I think my 8 inch Infinity could flat suck my 4x4 inside out.

The difference in it and the 6 inch is huge, not even close

Bubba

My 4x4 has a 25 foot 6"" tube going down a stair case to suck cold air. With the 8 inch the pitch/whine of the motor changed when unzipped !

Sizes larger at Infinity, 10 inch and up, can serve as a whole house attic fan type of arrangement.

Bubba

Yeah they're pretty true to 8 inches. The duct I got at home Depot fit well. Are you just doing 4 to 6 plants at a time?
Yessir, 6 plants maximum… this will be the first time that I am not running both veg and flower at the same time. I will veg until I see the plants are ready to flip and then I will change the timer on the light to stay on for 12 hours… I have spent almost 1/3 of my life with a green leash on me and now I want to cut the leash and just enjoy a small garden… my health or lack there of is telling me that I do not need to have 70 plants at any given time…😉

I think he is talking 8 ft, in regard to height.

Bubba
Correct, I don’t recall if the gorilla tent is actually 8 foot or may be a little bit off. If I can’t squeeze it in, I’m going to take the spacer out and just keep it at 7 foot. I have a large, formal dining room that I never use because I have two other places in the house to eat. I believe I’m going to put the Nautilis machine and my grow tent in the dining room and take a few sections out of the big table and make it small Again.

I am a firm believer in using rheostats to control the speed on my fans. I adjust them, so the walls of the tent are pulled in just a tad.
Yup. I use them on my heat mat for clones router control's on my lights to vent them and my exhaust fan in flower.

Yessir, 6 plants maximum… this will be the first time that I am not running both veg and flower at the same time. I will veg until I see the plants are ready to flip and then I will change the timer on the light to stay on for 12 hours… I have spent almost 1/3 of my life with a green leash on me and now I want to cut the leash and just enjoy a small garden… my health or lack there of is telling me that I do not need to have 70 plants at any given time…😉

69 plants is perfect

But what would I do with all of that weed? The price of growing has gone up astronomically and the price of the weed has dropped dramatically… I am looking forward to popping some very special beans that I’ve been sitting on for quite a while. I would like to take work out of the equation and replace it with joy….

But what would I do with all of that weed? The price of growing has gone up astronomically and the price of the weed has dropped dramatically… I am looking forward to popping some very special beans that I’ve been sitting on for quite a while. I would like to take work out of the equation and replace it with joy….

Ouch. I guess it's sorta out of the question for me to try this on solar.
We have a member here named greenfein I believe that does a solar grow… LEDs are a must when you’re doing that
Try it on real solar. The sun is free!
my neighborhood so to speak, has turned into nothing but assholes in the last 10 years now that people have sold and moved out. I don’t trust any of the sons of bitches around me at all and my butt still puckers when the sheriff helicopter flies over.

Latest posts

Back