Boo's world

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're all on the short list, Bro. We're all penciled in to the great book of life, and there's a big eraser out there. I try to enjoy every day I have left 'cause I don't know just how many are out there.
Nobody gets out alive, but you never know. My mother didnt think she would live to raise us, and almost didnt. All her sisters were healthy, they and their husbands always figured she would be the first to go. A bizzillion surgeries and she will be 99 this Oct. Outlived everyone of them.

Bubba

it's been a minute since I opened this thread...found some pics of the McFly I grew out a decade ago...sure looks like the fade is about done in this pic...
bought some high end seeds last week from premium cultivars...the ad says 6 beans and they sent me 3...I sent them an email telling them about how unhappy I am about only getting half my order...if I get no response I will begin a thread and burn them down...
IMG_2252.JPG

it's been a minute since I opened this thread...found some pics of the McFly I grew out a decade ago...sure looks like the fade is about done in this pic...
bought some high end seeds last week from premium cultivars...the ad says 6 beans and they sent me 3...I sent them an email telling them about how unhappy I am about only getting half my order...if I get no response I will begin a thread and burn them down...
View attachment 338521
Mrs mcfly was a pretty good human being in my book.
Sorry I have been so slow I will get on it by monday.

Mrs mcfly was a pretty good human being in my book.
Sorry I have been so slow I will get on it by monday.
no worries, I'm still not growing as of yet, trying to figure out where I will put the tent...it's gotta stay in my house or I'll have to fire up another a/c unit which is what I am trying to avoid...

I'm hell bent on using my old gear, a 5' square gorilla tent and the XL600 Photontek light...I'm gathering new strains for my small grow...I've got a spare bedroom I am considering, either that or the garage...the garage is taller and I have plenty of room, I would tap into my existing a/c to cool the tent but II know the ambient temps out there would be in the mid 90's...the house stays at 78 degrees year round...found another pic of Giesel I grew a decade ago...
giesel.jpg

practical Subie Practical
What would we do without our subbie. She is truly the voice of reason in this merry band of misfits… I almost got a lump in my throat when I found this new cache of pictures that I had on a hard drive that’s portable. I got a lump in my throat when I started to look at the pictures of Dutch when he was a young stud… dutch will be 12 years old this April, and I know that the time that we have left is limited. That creature has done more for my soul and heart than any other in my life… he got me through Linda‘s passing, and he is the one that discovered my cancer… I am truly indebted to this dog, and what he has done for me

What would we do without our subbie. She is truly the voice of reason in this merry band of misfits… I almost got a lump in my throat when I found this new cache of pictures that I had on a hard drive that’s portable. I got a lump in my throat when I started to look at the pictures of Dutch when he was a young stud… dutch will be 12 years old this April, and I know that the time that we have left is limited. That creature has done more for my soul and heart than any other in my life… he got me through Linda‘s passing, and he is the one that discovered my cancer… I am truly indebted to this dog, and what he has done for me
I understand completely and as we speak .My cell phone was giving me half a screen ,My Honey traded her phone for a new 5 g one .
We are on the same plan so I went to ATT to switch over . I used her old phone ,perfect for my needs .( the amt. of crap She had on it is terrible!)
They could swap the sim but all my stuff no. But in my Honeys phone we had pics of our boy, Little short videos and I am at a age where people I had lost were never recorded as much as we record now . Choked me to see my handsome boy looking at me again.
He was treated like a Pasha ! deservedly so !

Go with the spare bedroom. Less chance of PM and buggos They will like the inside temps and it won’t cost any extra electricity and physical energy running AC/heat out there.
Right now my 4x4 is running 87 degrees. It's about 76 inside, 95-100 outside.

Before I cut the Chimera 3, I had a day of 91 degrees, and with sweltering humidity outside, tent was 76%! Tons of air moving through.

Bubba

I plan on pushing a 8" fan from the a/c unit into the tent, a 6" exhaust thru a 8" gorilla filter...I'll need to neck it down with a reducing fitting...does anyone know if the gorilla tents advertised are actually 8' using the extention...my carpet is pretty thick and I may end up pulling the 12" spacer so it will fit...the duct holes will be in the closet ceiling as not to be an issue when it comes down...

Latest posts

Back