Born in 1945(ah the 60"s)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I go out on my balcony and look across the street,I see a couple of houses and a sea of green,all trees,just like being in the woods and I'm just a short distance from the main street right downtown in a small town.I'm just below tree top level,trees being 60 or 70 ft.tall.The town bus stops right at the building door,I walk maybe a couple hundred feet and I'm at my bank,a few more feet and I'm at the pub.I can walk to everything I need in about 5 min.But the view in the summer is great,nothing but trees,the closest I'll get to being in the woods.The perfect location for me since I can't drive and I am alone and have to walk everywhere.And I face west just the right direction for my high def satellite dish.
To lose this place for the sake of a couple of plants would be stupid and I'm over stupid,stupid was when I was younger,now I'm older and wiser.I have learned the hard way.The right decision is not to grow,but there are always other options.
Couldn't put a fan on the balcony,no room and the smell does waft to the other apartments,,I hear other tenants talking about being able to smell when others are tokin'.I stopped smoking cigarettes last fall and I can smell when someone is out on their balcony smoking a cigarette.
Life is good,got it made.Have learned to live on my pension,I save a little through extra income tax deductions that I get back at tax time so I am able to buy a treat for myself,get $700 back that I paid out in tax.The only way I can save,works for me.But had to stop drinking beer though,went through my money each month way to fast,so no beer, no cigarettes,and will be out of bud in about a month,,but that's ok,I will survive,I can go for long periods without hoots,like months or years,if I don't have it I don't think about it,a waste of time fretting about not having any.
Well time for a hoot and some surfing,It's 11.45 pm so I have about an hour left to surf,gotta get up early and do some chores,like hit the grocery store for some half and half for my coffee,which I just started drinking after being off it for a few months.

Stay healthy and happy everyone :)

Latest posts

Back