Both Stain and WeedHopper are celebrating Birthday's today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pute

One Toke Over The Line
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Here is to a Happy Birthday for both Stain and Hopper. I will smoke two bowls today in your honor my friends. Lets all smoke one in their honor.

giphy.gif

Here is to a Happy Birthday for both Stain and Hopper. I will smoke two bowls today in your honor my friends. Lets all smoke one in their honor.

giphy.gif
We haven

giphy.gif
Happy birthday gents ,smoking a bowl in your honors .
May your buds be big
May your stems be strong
Let you water right
Let your pH not be wrong ...

If this was what blondes were like back then ,I would have gotten my ass kicked , and like him probably deserved it ...

That me but more pissed off and with bigger teeth when I get on the expressway for a hour ride home and one of the chooches I work with stole my lighter and I cant light my pipe. It should be a class one misdemeanor...
That and some idiot decided we don't need lighters in cars! I've lit many a bowl with those glowing pop out lighters.

Bubba

That and some idiot decided we don't need lighters in cars! I've lit many a bowl with those glowing pop out lighters.

Bubba
Now no more I have a lighter on the divider in my van tied to it and long enough .Any one tries to take it and i would pull a finger nail off with my sidecutters ,forget the misdemeanor

Latest posts

Back