Boy or girl?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Truztme2

Reaction score
Thats' the best picture I could snap with my crappy camera. I'm hoping that someone might be able to recognize what sex this might be.

IMG00063.JPG

IMG00059.JPG

hey truztme2 that a dude you only want to keep those when your breeding or you want some seeds get him out of there you don't want him near you ladies

That's one of the best pics of male genitalia I have ever seen! If he's around other plants, put a plastic bag around him before yanking and be careful not to break any of those sacs open.

Thanks guys. It's my first grow, in a cab with CFL's... turned out to be a big beautiful plant, too bad it's the only one. Thanks again.

That's too bad, I'm sorry to hear that it's your only plant. I was in the same predicament this year. Thank God Daphne turned out to be a girl or I would've been out for the season as well.

On the bright side, at least you know your system works!:)

Yah, it worked great! I used two 60 watt CFLs along with a couple 2 foot power glo tubes. Lined the cab with white contact paper, and had a six inch desk fan for air. After germination, I planted in Sta-Green potting soil and fertilized with Miracle Grow Pour & Feed. Two and a half months with this setup got me a nice, healthy 30 inch plant. Too bad I have to kill it. Owell...

Oh no, he's your only one? I am so sorry. :( I hope you can start again real soon.

wow well be happy to know that you eased some of my worries with your post, my set up is simillar to yours and its good to hear it worked well for you, also that 2nd pic is definitly a good one showing exaclty what a male plant looks like. Best of luck to you on your next grow!:watchplant:

Latest posts

Back