*** Bud pics eye candy thread ***

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2Dog

femme fatale proud grower
Reaction score
Some bud pics from my harvest hope you guys enjoy. Thanks for stopping by. :) NL, Moby, skunk #1 and violet.

021410 harvest 002.jpg

021410 harvest 005.jpg

021410 harvest 006.jpg

021410 harvest 010.jpg

021410 harvest 015.jpg

021410 harvest 016.jpg

021410 harvest 018.jpg

021410 harvest 026.jpg

021410 harvest 027.jpg

021410 harvest 029.jpg

021410 harvest 031.jpg

021410 harvest 033.jpg

why thank you nvthis would you like a smoke?

yah but I enjoy the kief much more..loving my kief box. hash messes up my nails ;)

I dig the scissor. It's one of the quick, tasty little treats from having to do all that work... Can't wait;) Ima have it in spades this round I think..

very nice...I need to go trim..those buds in the lower pics arent done yet...maybe one more bowl...thank god all these plants arent done at once...

Those look very nice, really. Even the fan leaves look great!

thanks alis!! if I look really closely I think I can see a tiny tiny bit of bute burn..which is good I had them eating at their max..

You can have the kief and i'll take the bud 2dog! Congrats!

Yeah, I see ever so little tip burn. Good job.

the chef said:
You can have the kief and i'll take the bud 2dog! Congrats!

you know u r welcome to some!! :)

Alistair Young said:
Yeah, I see ever so little tip burn. Good job.

skunk 1 is a very good eater I have been feeding her the max ammounts on the directions.. a little ham. :D

oh a question please? the skunk 1 stem is hollow like a straw...very thick and strong but hollow til you reach the top...is that normal? I will get a pic..

thanks umbra...I wonder why?? hmmmm cool info.

I found some mold in the skunk 1 you can see it in the bottom right pic of the first post where the little leaf is dead...

fantastic looking indo 2dog. that trim job ain't to shabby either! looks like you're the only long haired hippy at that trimming table?? LOL

shame about the mold :(

def the only trimmer..it was only a tiny bit of mold..with bud this dense and heavy it is to be expected I think...I had fans on her constantly..imagine with bad airflow..I may have lost a couple grams no biggie...

very nice briliant colors!!!...same color polish my wifey wears!!...

Latest posts

Back