Buds are looking good.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bullshoalsguy

Bud of the Year
Reaction score
Did my last fertilizer for the season tonight. About 3-4 weeks from harvest I think. Really nice buds are forming. Second year grower.

Attachments

• 34D4720B-500D-4D88-8E49-FF1288322D71.jpeg
    34D4720B-500D-4D88-8E49-FF1288322D71.jpeg
    7.6 MB · Views: 0
It’s been doing well

Attachments

• CF58C125-41BE-4DFC-BEB5-751DB60E4308.jpeg
    CF58C125-41BE-4DFC-BEB5-751DB60E4308.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
that plant looks good and I like it’s genealogy although it is a closely guarded secret

whatndoes it smell like?

Gold Leaf Marijuana Strain​

17 votes| 1 review
Write a Review Favorite Strain
Strain Information

Indica Dominant Hybrid Strain
Indica Dominant Hybrid - 60% Indica / 40% Sativa​

THC: 17% - 23%, CBD: 3%​

Gold Leaf is a rare slightly indica dominant hybrid strain (60% indica/40% sativa) created through an unknown combination of other hybrid strains. Even though its true parentage is kept a closely guarded secret by its breeders, Gold Leaf is highly sought after for its positive and uplifting high and long-lasting effects. The Gold Leaf high has a quick-hitting effect, lifting the spirits almost as soon as you experience your first exhale. You’ll feel a positive upbeat energy seep into your mind, filling you with a creative motivation and a touch of focus. This focus does quickly turn heady, leaving you slightly stoned and sleepy as you start to come down. With these effects and its super high 17-23% average THC level and 1-3% CBD level, Gold Leaf is often chosen to treat those suffering from conditions such as ADD or ADHD, insomnia, chronic stress or anxiety and depression. This bud has a sweet yet spicy lemon-lime flavor with a sour exhale that lingers on the tongue. The aroma follows the same profile, although with a pungent earthy overtone that’s accented by delicate flowery rose and rich citrus. Gold Leaf buds have gorgeous elongated dense popcorn-shaped emerald green nugs with golden amber undertones, vivid orange hairs and a coating of frosty thick golden amber crystal trichomes.

The smell is very unique. My wife who hates the skunk smell says this smells nice. It’s almost fruity and a bit of pine. Unique to say the least!

Latest posts

Back