bugs on my plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hydro420

stoner
Reaction score
i looked at my plant today and i saw the leaves were brown and i saw little white worm things on the leaves idk whats on it if ne 1 knows help me plz

white flies , best to chuck that soil out & get fresh soil , make sure all the flies are off your plant before repotting though also if you dont change the pot its in then wash it (clean) like you would a plate & then use that pot

sooner you do this the more chance it has to survive

k ty for the help i changed pots and soil idk if its gunna make its though its really brown

it should be fine eventually once new growth comes through , best tolet the bad leaves just drop off , i made a mistake & cut all mine

my plant that had the white flies is only like an inch tall so it dosnt have many leaves and there all brown even the little round 1s the stem is fine looking and i isnt drooping or ne thing but do u think it will live even when its that small

the little rounded ones are supposed to die off anyway , as for the rest you need to ask yourself what your doing wrong (example)
underwatering
over-watering
enough nutes - if you dont have plant food get some
too much nutes
lighting - how far are the lights from the plant(s)
do you have a fan in the growroom

ive turned a plant right around like that & its ended up fine , but there is a stress stage ...

when your plant is stressed from the time you stressed it till now is about the time you have to wait till you see more growth , so doing all the above will help alot :)

GL

hydro420 said:
my plant that had the white flies is only like an inch tall so it dosnt have many leaves and there all brown even the little round 1s the stem is fine looking and i isnt drooping or ne thing but do u think it will live even when its that small
If the the leaves are all brown and there is no green growth you should start over...it's dead:(.

i have 2 more plants there doing fine i have 2 fans in the room one moves around and my light is 1 flourescent light wich i dont think works very good so im gunna try to get a new light sometime i keep the light about 3-4 inches from the plants its one of the little florescent ones that are the size of a little whit light bulb

lighting is no where near addequate, or even close. cfl`s are ok but you need lots of them, that`s the only problem, aswell as not being best for the flower phase.
you said it`s all brown? i agree with BBP, it`s dead man, start again.
after purchasing some more cfl`s, or maybe invest in an HPS or metal halide "HID" lamp? it`ll be worth it in the end. no way anything could survive with one lil bulb:eek:
good luck dude.:stoned: :tokie: :stoned:

i just looked at my other plants today and they look good lik growing fast but i was looking at them and i saw a little tiny *** brown bug the hella small the size of the whit ones on my other plant idk how my others plants got bugs iv keeped them inside there whole life and i kept the other 1 outside so any know how to get rid of these so i can save them before they start to die like my other 1

maybe it could be my soil its called super soil i saw a post on here that said some guy had bugs from super soil or maybe from my old plant that had them becaue i had it in my grow room with the other 1s for awhile then i took it outside when i saw it had bugs

YOU! bring the bugs in and in your case,(although i can`t be sure) it sounds like spider mites:eek: :eek: .really tiny but it`s the movement you see the most. you need to get help ASAP, those little crap bags dessecrated my first crop, three weeks into flower-within a week!I had to change my grow space,as alot of ppl have stated that they are very difficult to get rid of. but yeah on indoor gardens and grow spaces you get the worst infestations, usually caused by you bringing the bugs in on your hair, clothes etc, along with others.
do you have any yellow spots appearing on your sun leaves, sporadically?if so, get rid of everything. soil,buckets and to be on the safe side change your grow space area, that`s what i did.
can you afford to have another crop desecrated by those little devils????
they`ll come back and back and back..........

i heard on the indoor section that using asprin in the water you spray your plants with will get rid of them (5-6tablets) desolve type ... then spray the leafs with it or where ever they occur

i`d like to know if that is true also:confused:.
:fly: :) :fly:

k ty i tried the asprin thing and they r still looking good growing fast 2 there was only been 1 bug that i saw and i got rid of it and its doing fine for now atleast

Latest posts

Back