Bugus Monkey's new and improved puzzle basement and various ramblings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh that’s right. I forgot. I’d never hear of fungus gnats attacking a hydro. Don’t know if it would hurt to spray the top of your water with the peppermint oil. I would think it would stay on top as it’s an oil but I’m not sure. Maybe just misting the air in concentrate form with it would help

That is what I planned. Boil the hydroton before next run.
I plan on totally remaking my system and have formulated a few new ideas to incorporate. I've gotten good guidance from here. I am somewhere between week 7 and 8. I went an played around with my USB scope and this is what I got. I am still waiting 2 more weeks at least but... I got amber, cloudy and clear on the same bud. I clipped a couple but I am still going to try that experiment and I guess based on this I'm looking more at the beginning of Jan and not the middle. I think this has happened on every grow so far. For Sure I plan on keeping a much closer eye on things every day from here on out. I got trichomes growing on top of or at least gooing into other trichomes. This stuff is so sticky. Once I find a spot I want to take a pict of I have to reach over and hit my laptop screen. The remote on the scope is not acclimated to my current laptop. I am going to work on some clearer pictures too.

Opinions ????

Attachments

• WIN_20221215_22_03_55_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20221215_22_03_55_Pro.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 0
  • WIN_20221215_22_04_11_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20221215_22_04_11_Pro.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 0
  • WIN_20221215_22_04_26_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20221215_22_04_26_Pro.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 0
  • WIN_20221215_22_04_40_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20221215_22_04_40_Pro.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 0
  • WIN_20221215_22_05_08_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20221215_22_05_08_Pro.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 0
  • WIN_20221215_22_05_18_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20221215_22_05_18_Pro.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 0
  • WIN_20221215_22_05_31_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20221215_22_05_31_Pro.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 0
  • WIN_20221215_22_03_22_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20221215_22_03_22_Pro.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 0
Highly effective against ground bees too. Just leave the hose near the nest and plug in the (long) extension cord.
One time in life i am gutting a front windows for new set of windows with smaller window above.
When I demo im not sledge hammer sammy i more take things apart makes less mess and less cleanup.
I pulled a ceiling from the window box putting the sheetrock on the floor to uncover a wasp nest the size of a grapefruit.
Had my sears wet dry vac which is a little smaller than a VW and vac-ed those bitches

Thanks RosterMan and everyone else for the help and emotional support. It actually turned out well. The bud I entered to BOM ended up with PM on it. Thank Goodness, nothing else did. I entered the back up bud in BOM. (can anyone make it bigger) When my flash goes off from my phone it sort of highlights the Trichomes and wont let you see the color that has developed. The calyxes are turning dark purple and you can see some of that above. Both end plants smell skunky but the middle one is def Juicy Fruit Gum and it is by far the stickiest. I just may let that one go a couple extra weeks. It is what it is. Plus, it's like minus 5 with windchill here at minus 31. I am looking forward to reworking my system and above all else cleaning and disinfecting. When I play with the ventusky, it is showing 50 degrees next week. I should be able to get a lot done then. I'm happy with the GH Flora series and will be running that again. (I know that is cussing to some of us) If I would have run that scrog it would have been more weight. I still have just under half of my last harvest. I'll have to get with the mayor of ScrogTown and get some tips from him. Got all 3 ovens cranking in our kitchen and the whole North side of our house sealed off. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I am holding off on harvest because I think Santa may have brought me one of those hand crank trimmers. Not sure how I will hang it afterwards but trim jail sure sucks. Get the dry and cure going and get on with the next project. Mokin Da Weeee!! Good weed too.

@bigsur51
3 seeds - came from same package - same set up - Back one is a real deep skunk with the tire store smell starting to come out now, and so sticky you can't really even brush up against it without needing rubbing alcohol to take the black goo off your skin / fingers - Heavy & Chunky. Middle one is straight up hardcore juicy fruit gum just covered in a ton of foxtails - I guess you might say showing sativa traits. Front one (I clipped just the tops about a week ago) and ended up with too much clear trichomes for my liking but that one really smells like diesel fuel - (half clear and deep milky white). Middle and back are turning dark purpley black as they finally finish. What is left of front one is staying green. When I finally pull the front and back I may let middle one run itself out but - -
Do Foxtails Ever Actually Finish? -- They seem to just multiply.

Bros G - C99 X GSC - Testers.

Latest posts

Back