Bugus Monkey's new and improved puzzle basement and various ramblings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear Bro
Still come around if you ever need an ear to vent or kick around ideas
I enjoy our talks .
Will be watching for your return, Peace and love Brother

Waiting for some supplies to get shipped and everything will restart. Better timing planning in relation to hopeful color and flavor changes near the end using temps and especially drying and curing. Anyone else looking to restart in the next 10 days to 2 weeks? Especially with C99? Hope to take this one to somewhere in November. This time around I have been doing tons of research on everything 99, BG and Mr. S himself. Is he the original Mr. S? Is what they are pushing the original 99? Did we really go to the moon? Just joking. Can't wait to get back here full time. Miss all you guys. Mrs. Monkey says... "Why don't you smoke another one." hahaha. Pinch Hitters and coffee are on me come Monday AM.

Waiting for some supplies to get shipped and everything will restart. Better timing planning in relation to hopeful color and flavor changes near the end using temps and especially drying and curing. Anyone else looking to restart in the next 10 days to 2 weeks? Especially with C99? Hope to take this one to somewhere in November. This time around I have been doing tons of research on everything 99, BG and Mr. S himself. Is he the original Mr. S? Is what they are pushing the original 99? Did we really go to the moon? Just joking. Can't wait to get back here full time. Miss all you guys. Mrs. Monkey says... "Why don't you smoke another one." hahaha. Pinch Hitters and coffee are on me come Monday AM.
Morn Miss you

Getting ready for another run. I will start with gear which is basically the same equipment consisting of heaters, dehumidifier, Timer for lights, broken thermostat for emergency backup exhaust fan, working thermostat for emergency backup exhaust fan, watering/feeding timer, emergency back up exhaust fan itself, small window/wall unit A/C. ...

Attachments

• Gear2.jpeg
    Gear2.jpeg
    575.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Gear3.jpeg
    Gear3.jpeg
    307.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Gear4.jpeg
    Gear4.jpeg
    309.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Gear5.jpeg
    Gear5.jpeg
    293.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Gear6.jpeg
    Gear6.jpeg
    371.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Gear1.jpeg
    Gear1.jpeg
    505.8 KB · Views: 0
More stuff, Light, PH and PPM tester, air bubbler, stones, solution heater and turbo osc fan, This time the baskets are slightly larger, they will be filled with hydroton that has been boiled in water and hydrogen peroxide for bug prevention.

Attachments

• Gear7.jpeg
    Gear7.jpeg
    410.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Gear8.jpeg
    Gear8.jpeg
    380.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Gear9.jpeg
    Gear9.jpeg
    620.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Gear9a.jpeg
    Gear9a.jpeg
    497.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Gear9b.jpeg
    Gear9b.jpeg
    533.5 KB · Views: 0
More picts, shots of the sprayer tube and heads, the underside of the lid, and tote itself...

Attachments

• Gear9g.jpeg
    Gear9g.jpeg
    452.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Gear9j.jpeg
    Gear9j.jpeg
    719.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Gear9f.jpeg
    Gear9f.jpeg
    510.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Gear9e.jpeg
    Gear9e.jpeg
    417.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Gear9d.jpeg
    Gear9d.jpeg
    504.5 KB · Views: 0
Picts of... additional baskets, Flora grow, micro, bloom and cal mag (Cal-mag has been missing last 2 runs) Stuff to clean and calibrate my PH meter, a filter bag to go around my 100 PSI pump, and seeds that got dropped...

Against my better judgement (Awhile back I decided that at least for me, it is best to have all the same strain of seeds in the tote because of variations in growth characteristics)

2 Cinderella 99's direct from BG, 1 Godfather OG from Weed Seeds Express, (My Choices) - 1 Truffles by BG, and 1 Vader Haze from Nukeheads both chosen my Mrs. Monkey herself after she did some googling. She so wanted Snow Leopard from Bodhi seeds but after research thought it would be too strong for her... Hopefully it all doesn't turn into one giant tangled mess of a cluster F.

I will get some picts up of everything working with the pump later today.

Attachments

• Gear9h.jpeg
    Gear9h.jpeg
    427.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Gear9i.jpeg
    Gear9i.jpeg
    459 KB · Views: 0
Picts of... additional baskets, Flora grow, micro, bloom and cal mag (Cal-mag has been missing last 2 runs) Stuff to clean and calibrate my PH meter, a filter bag to go around my 100 PSI pump, and seeds that got dropped...

Against my better judgement (Awhile back I decided that at least for me, it is best to have all the same strain of seeds in the tote because of variations in growth characteristics)

2 Cinderella 99's direct from BG, 1 Godfather OG from Weed Seeds Express, (My Choices) - 1 Truffles by BG, and 1 Vader Haze from Nukeheads both chosen my Mrs. Monkey herself after she did some googling. She so wanted Snow Leopard from Bodhi seeds but after research thought it would be too strong for her... Hopefully it all doesn't turn into one giant tangled mess of a cluster F.

I will get some picts up of everything working with the pump later today.

sounds like a hella lineup

all the best

the snow leopard is indeed strong medicine

A couple fun pictures... Summer hasn't been a total loss (well sort of) Brain Bruiser Autoflower from Nukeheads had a couple of giant center colas and when I got my scope out to check trichomes (Fun 4) the main shoots were packed full with bud rot, so them main center buds are gone. All side branches are holding out OK. Smells and tastes like Blueberry's. (Mrs. Monkey says it smells like puppy's breath) Like a puppy dog and not the strain. haha - Shot of last harvest out of the hydro tote which is pretty good (ok) stuff - just not very top of the top shelf. And a shot of that Brain Bruiser Auto from across the pond.

I am starting to run low of my actual very top of the top shelf stash and this run that is getting started here and now is to replace that stash, so there is a little bit riding on this run to do good.

I have a ton of chores to get done today like clean around the back yard pond and several others but I am going to get a couple more picts up of the pump and everything assembled, running and working.

Hopefully this works - sort of a first strike / jinx against myself... I am breaking my own rule of "all 5 plants/seeds are coming out of the exact same package from here on out" for the hydro tote - just have to see how it goes.

Coffee and pinch hitters are on me this A.M. - charge them directly to my account @RosterMan . the dude .com - hahahaha... I don't think the coffee girls work on Sunday though.

Attachments

• Fun1.jpeg
    Fun1.jpeg
    754.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Fun2.jpeg
    Fun2.jpeg
    526.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Fun3.jpeg
    Fun3.jpeg
    542.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Fun4.jpeg
    Fun4.jpeg
    713 KB · Views: 0
  • Fun8.jpeg
    Fun8.jpeg
    491.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Fun9.jpeg
    Fun9.jpeg
    400.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Fun9b.jpeg
    Fun9b.jpeg
    299.1 KB · Views: 0
That coffee boy has to be for @Mrs. Monkey and @SubmarineGirl ... Mrs. Monkey don't do mornings well. She likes a decent coffee though but she uses a lot of fufu stuff in it. I like mine straight up black and bitter with nothing else in it at all. Every once in a while she or adult daughter takes me to one of them fancy pants coffee outlets and you should see the look on their faces when I tell them - straight up with nothing in it AT ALL and No Decaf either.

When I was was a little kid all I wanted to be when I grew up was a dinosaur - Mrs. Monkey will tell you, I finally made it.

That coffee boy has to be for @Mrs. Monkey and @SubmarineGirl ... Mrs. Monkey don't do mornings well. She likes a decent coffee though but she uses a lot of fufu stuff in it. I like mine straight up black and bitter with nothing else in it at all. Every once in a while she or adult daughter takes me to one of them fancy pants coffee outlets and you should see the look on their faces when I tell them - straight up with nothing in it AT ALL and No Decaf either.

When I was was a little kid all I wanted to be when I grew up was a dinosaur - Mrs. Monkey will tell you, I finally made it.
1690721479164.gif

and you do it with style and grace.....

Latest posts

Back