Bugus Monkey's new and improved puzzle basement and various ramblings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You Guys
1640788089686.png

No no - All comments are welcome -- I honestly been waiting for the one.. Your Doing It All Wrong, All Of It.. hahaha.. and a general razzing from you all anyways..

Don't listen to us
We are all senile old men
who never grew weed or used cal/mag before LOL
We are actually an Anti-Weed Group that post help (when its not)
To newer growers .
Has that Razz ma tazz

Don't listen to us
We are all senile old men
who never grew weed or used cal/mag before LOL
We are actually an Anti-Weed Group that post help (when its not)
To newer growers .
Has that Razz ma tazz
Yup, we have killed more weeds than covid. Don't forget to wear your mask.

no, no no....Just hook tent to ceiling and grow upside down. Gravity speeds it up with cal mag

Now then.

Bubba

Being serious for just a second. Andrew I think you better refresh our memory on what the question was. We seem to have gotten a bit of track.

Yup, we have killed more weeds than covid. Don't forget to wear your mask.
He said he expected a general razzing, that opened the floodgate! Original post 1 was query about effects of aging weed, but second post wanted opinions on plants.

Bubba

Last edited:
So disappointed and pissed at myself. There is new growth starting above where I made my mistake on 2 of them. The big one in the middle with the giant root ball must have sucked most of it up for itself. Part of me just wants to cut everything down and start over. Plan A is to see it to the end. There are lower side branches where there was/is no damage. Everything close to the lights took a hard beating. Plan B - Order the Mars Hydro I want, cut everything down, wipe everything out really good and restart from scratch. Everyone's thoughts and comments welcome. I have one more job before the end of the year and will be away for about 3 days. I plan on making my decision after that. Maybe I could put it to a vote here.
I would finish it off! Some of those colas are huge, let 'em finish. Looks like they are far enough along you could start a replacement crop for after harvest and save a few weeks, assuming you have another set up to get use of.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back