Busted!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jerseydude said:
I think that most of us have this fear and I'm very sorry this happened to you. I mean, wth did you really do? grow some plants?
What a HORRIBLE crime!!!:mad:

I hope that everything works out for the best.

WORD JD,and also id like to echoe The Star's(sfc;) amigo) last reply ^^^word star^^^.Just glad you still got your kids and glad you with a real man who took the rap cos believe me iv seen guys who grow in their mrs house stand by and watch as their mrs goes down for their 'hideous crimes'(sarc)

You gotta honorable man there,stick by him through his prison time(if indeed he gets any)cos he is what the definition of a man/partner should be.

Iv been busted by the cops several times,they even busted my old dads house while i lived in a different country!Its is tyrannical...more than that ppl,what we are seeing is the emergance of an invisible fascist world state...capitalism is by design made to draw ppl in when in reality capatilism in a democracy=fascist state.

The founding fathers must be turning in their graves at things like the 'patriot act' which is being used to punish MJ growers!Its sad:(and ridiculous:mad:,was it not George Washington who commenting on the hemp plant urged all of america to 'make the most of this plant'?

I hope you heed the advice bout visiting the NORML site,etc cos there are places out there who specialize in these cases just as good as we all specialixe in growing MJ.Maybe you should take a sabbatical from the MJ till you sort out all the upcoming legal process,i take my hat of to you for considering this and take my hat of to your man for being a man and protecting his family.RESPECT and ALL THE BEST to both y'all and children.

Its gave me food for thought as i am under 4 months away from becoming a dad so im thinking of keeping my growroom AWAY from our block of apartments unless i get some of the products mentioned on this thread.Again,so sorry to hear bout the LEO ripping apart your house aswell as your plants and life.Take Care:)

Did they have a search warrant? What was the probable cause. I dont think smell is probable cause. If no warrant (you must have probable cause to get a warrant) then a good lawyer can get it thrown out.

Unless you gave them permission to enter your home. NEVER DO THAT.

Weeddog said:
Did they have a search warrant? What was the probable cause. I dont think smell is probable cause. If no warrant (you must have probable cause to get a warrant) then a good lawyer can get it thrown out.

^^^WORD^^^ EXACTLY....in scotland for the DEA to bust my residence they gottas have done at least some eye witness surveillance on me,say at least 2 corroborating witnesses to stand against me in court and as mentioned they usually need probable cause.

Word to the Wise,get your lawyer to read ever letter on that warrant cos one time i walked out of court for something cos they hasd both the wrong date and my BROTHERS name on the warrant so the court case got ADMONISHED,so it pays to re-read the search warrant over and over,just a thought,all the best.Peace and keep your head up girl...;)

Stay safe! Hope it all works out for you and the family!

Sorry for the stroke of bad luck. As my old high school teacher used to say, "lady luck is a *****". And she sure ****ed you this time. I hope everything turns for the better. :48:

Latest posts

Back