busting growhouses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well they got one more tonigh it had up to 300plants with clones:) heres a pic
hxxp://mbl.is/mm/frettir/innlent/2009/03/27/storfelld_kannabisraektun_stodvud/

there are few more pics here on this newspaper site...if you are interested...hxxp://mbl.is/mm/frettir/innlent/2009/03/28/rett_ad_byrja/

its on the bottom of the page..

493947.jpg

21007.jpg

one day this will be my bedroom lol

go to the news section of googl and search Marijuana, there are grows everywhere.

SSH

i know there are grows everywhere, i just wanted to show how much seems to be grown in this what most people would call rather small town, and how professional they are,,we do everything here with full power i mean they busted here a (me.h)lab witch i HATE with all my heart..and the narcos here did get help both from the DEA and interpol...and both these agencies said that this was the most professional lab they had busted both in the states and europe...thats just the icelandic way...if your gona do it...do it for real:

If a jobs worth doin it worth doin right lol.
Its cos your all nuts lol, i seen all the crazy stuff they do over there like off roaders that they drive accross lakes, and the rallying and stuff.
Dont surprise me that lot off you like to get off your head lol

yeah the formula offroad its the best:) having like a 800-1000horsepower rollcage that is nitrous injected and floor it upp a cliff:) you gotta love it:)

ps another two big busts this week..hehe.... also ive been hearing that the goverment here stops the shipments with the growlights and puts trackingdevices in the..and thats the reason for all the busts.....but hey what do i know;)

Well they doing something right (from threre perspective) thats for sure.

Loving sound of formula offroad 1000bhp and a cliff lol, thats gota be cool, i grew up on a hill side farm so love that kinda thing, i was always doin stupid stuff in my dads landrover and gettin into trouble lol.

yea there is a lot of jeep offroad culture here, cuz we have these great highlands ( a good place to be high at) and that kind of driving...as well as icydriving witch does improve driving skills abit:)

Yeah its a good starting point for learning to drift, i done my fair share of ice and mud driving so when started driving on roads i was always showing off lol, still do to be honest,, i'll never grow up lol

its not a question about growing up:) it just a question to do what you think is fun:) icedriving can be realy fun, when you start to loose the back end of the car and it goes into sliding....thats fun:)

:yeahthat:
icegrower said:
its not a question about growing up:) it just a question to do what you think is fun:) icedriving can be realy fun, when you start to loose the back end of the car and it goes into sliding....thats fun:)

Latest posts

Back