busting growhouses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

icegrower

Reaction score
hey there
ive seen that a lot of people post news here obuot busted growops and such...
so i just thougt it be interesting for some to hear that here that here in Reykjavik, iceland wich has a popul. of under 190.000 with all its suburbs counted. that the goverment here is on a mission of busting grows and just since new yerars they have siezed over 2000 plants in grows in many sizes and with the biggest one with either 400 or 600 plants..
i think that thas is a whole lot per capital:)

ive been growing for years here, and in the last few months ive seen an massive interest in growing and the amount of grown weed..we are now almost 100% sustainable on our own grown,
thats just super i think:)
adios

this is the main reason for stealth ice man. tell no one. show no one. and you will not have to search for your meds in a decieving world. thanks for the stats. be safe...bb...

What are the laws in Iceland concerning having marijuana in your possession? Are there limits to what you can have on you or is it just illegal as it is Federally in the USA?

The laws in the USA are as stupid as they get. The Federal Government says it's illegal in the entire country. Then, each area of the country (states) say it is or not in just their area.

I was hoping Iceland didn't have laws that stupid.

thanks for your replies..:) well the law here is getting more hard towards these growers that are getting bit large...but the ones i know of that have been busted with a couple or few plants have gotten away with a little fines.

well as a matter of fact few farmers here started experementing with hemp growing here last summer, and they say that the summer here is realy good for hemp production, ive seen one of those fields...what a beuty:)

effen...theese ar all indorgrows that are here...

ps..
its illeagal here to own, grow,have seeds. or smoke...mean its all against the law, but everything here is much easyer not as harsh as in the usa.. like if the catch u with a couple of grams,,,they will just take it from you, get your name and such and a small fine..

hehe just an litle update here:)
the last two days the cops here have busted about 1000 plants hehe:)
man the amount that is being grown here hehe its big:)

Actually i'm obseving this treand globaly... I think production is on the rise everywhere.

yeah i agree i think here in scandinavia and europe that growing is on a huge rise:)

well forthose of you interested they just busted another grow with 300 plant,,,hehe they are realy busy here the narcos:)

it was a mistake or you know...its just that im so amazed on how much is grown here, with all these busts,,,but there is still all overflowing with good weed here:)

icegrower said:
it was a mistake or you know...its just that im so amazed on how much is grown here, with all these busts,,,but there is still all overflowing with good weed here:)
Dude, you speak a lot better English than I do Icelandic. Lots of world class weed is grown by folks in this group. Weed is a common language to us all, no matter how we say it.

this is getting redigulous here, two days ago they busted a realy pro growhouse on two flloors with 620 plants and over 4 kilos of ready to smoke weed....and the the day after there was another bust in the next street over hehe and there were 300 flowering plants and 700 cuttings hehe:) i mean in a town this small, and all these busts dont seem to dry the marketplace up....its just unbeliveble:)

yup they are at it again and now for the last 3 days they have raided 3 more growops and siezed over 1000 more plants in diffrent stages, ive said it before and ill say it again....this just redigilous:)

Bloody hell man thats a lot of weed the cops are bustin, does make you think about how many people must be growing.
The one about the pro bust then another few streets over is mad, bet there another four in the same area lol

yeah its funy man, its in the industry neighbourhood just out of town here...when they finished busting first one, the coppers were taking a walk arount the houses there when they saw something that made the susspisious a bout this one house......and badabing....another bust:)
well its over 5000 busted plants in 3 months:)

tell me about it carefull it is:) myself i had to stop "raising" flowers my self cuz i recently moved, it sucks hehe
but hey they pulled close to 1000 plants the last 48hrs hehe, and that doesent seem to dry out the market here in this small town:)
but these busts are doing ONE good thing and that is, that at last there has started a civilised discussion here about cannabis itself and the possibilities of decriminaling it and taxing it and what that could do to the economy over here...and even the cheif doctor here whos is the top of the doctors union here had i must say a positive look an the plant....and that is kind of a step forward from what you normaly here over here regarding kannabis:)

Sounds like not only a good option but the only option if there that much around lol.
Just think you might be growing feilds of it soon lol ;)

Latest posts

Back