buying online seeds ???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BSki8950

Green is the new black
Reaction score
I was just wondering how safe it is to buy seeds online and if they are really as good as it sounds... I also was thinking if all types like AK-47 or something like it would grow well in outdoor conditions... thanks

Well if ya live in the states your always taking a chance when ordering seeds. If for some reason your seeds were confiscated you would receive a letter saying so and that's it. As far as strains go when ya go to order each one has a description and will tell ya if it's good to grow outside or inside or both.

Order in your own country and then you dont deal with borders...I ordered out of country. And only order one strain at a time. First time, I had ordered two varieties (Im impatient in training, a key to the dark side) and I recieved a letter from border, made me paranoid for three days, so i lost my seeds and my credits.....so my master told me to wipe them out and desroy all......nows theres one less border crossing...muhuhahaha

Latest posts

Back