C99

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool project. I do a lot of work with c99. All my stock comes from BG stock.
I have 3 killer males that I use for breeding currently. A Kryptonian Haze, a NL#5 and a C99. They all have trichs covering their flower sacs. I find that those are the most potent.

Thanks for the post mutt. Glad to see things are moving along quick for ya. I just got home for breakup so I got some time to play around now.

thought id add, i have a (durban x thai) x c99

she's in the flood table, very young, but very stable seeming, i took a cut already for the airocloner. ii had heard chatter that the owner of some old stock being released Cannacare heirlooms, may of heard of them recently :( but forgive my ignorance, but i believe this and several others where grown from seed, sexed, and cloned out, 1st cut...

to my knowledge the durban should flower relatively quick, and hurry the female thai along yummy. the nodes are spaced very well, some of the others took a couple weeks to catch up in growth spread.

the leafs are very large, it looks like a straight indica plant, but my maui big bug has small skinny leafs at the bottom, graduating to big floppy fans up top! a nice split, im expecting the DT x c99 to get fairly tall, or would if allowed.

i can put up a pic or two if any one is interested. she still small, but defined.

6 backcrosses will give you a 99% pure plant.

Latest posts

Back