Cadburry Eggs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Umm... I just ate a box of peeps (those marshmallow ducks) on account i have the munchies from smoking some bomb nug resin a few minutes ago :D Yea i like peeps but I love sour skittles. If you prefer Sour candy sour skittles easter Bag is the way to go ;) oh and i also like chocolate bunnies (if im in the mood for chocolate). :)

Homemade chocolate easter bunnies the kids got from grandma. 1.5 lb. huge and solid. Been helping the kids whittle away at it. lol

I like chocolate covered cherries too. Oh to hell with it, All kinds of Chocolate and lots of it.:D

Spiced Jelly Beans
large-smiley-053.gif

Peeps are nasty, but I to love to eat them. I like Chocolate covered marshmello eggs too.

the best easter candy, or just candy in general to eat when high, it has to deff be skittles, TASTE THE RAINBOW!!!

i love the cadbury eggs too....but i get the caramilk filled ones....OMG soooo good....those O henry eggs are good too...can we have 2 favorites :confused: :D

Latest posts

Back