What are these and how can I get rid of them?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the alcohol/soap spray will certainly help kill the pests but I'd prefer to saturate tham with lost coast plant wash...you must be aggressive for this to work...1 prego thrip missed and it starts all over again...
I ordered the lost coast plant wash. It will be a week before delivery so I will have one more round of spinosad capt jacks before it arrives.

Same here. But I never go in tent after yardwork or the like.shower first with new clothes. I also use pyganic from the beginning. This also prevent those knats as well.

Bubba
Same here. I always do my room work first thing in the morning. I either wear scrubs or just go naked. Doesn't seem to scare the plants any. :)
I'd say I've never had bugs on an indoor grow, but I'd be jinxing myself. Those damned moss gnats are bad enough. They don't hurt the plant, but their larva eat and can kill the roots.

You nasty bastard. Your in there with those girls rubbing your pecker and balls on them. Sick fker.😱
Now they gonna have jock itch.🤪

what is in that lost coast plant therapy?

hmmmm , lots of isopropyl alcohol….

looks pretty safe

IMG_5570.png

IMG_5571.png

I thought that the plan was working but the battle goes on. I took out a lot of the vegitation under the bud line to help dispose of the aphids. I used a blower to get out all of the clippings and into the firepit they went. Most of the bugs on the underside of the leaves are dead but still attached. How do I know if I ever get to a tolerable amount of bugs? Its outside so there will always be some pests.
IMG_0341 (1).jpg

Latest posts

Back