What are these and how can I get rid of them?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

archtype111

Reaction score
I have found these tiny white mites/bugs on the top and eggs on the bottom of both greenhouse and outdoor plants. I just noticed them yesterday so need to edadicate asap and looking for recommendations. Thanks in advance
IMG_0300.jpg
IMG_0301.jpg
IMG_0302.jpg

You have got enough mites on your plants to be considered an infestation at this point. Pyganic will help, but it’s not going to kill your mites. There is something fairly new on the market called lost Coast Plant Wash, which advertises it gets rid of mites within three applications. It is non-toxic and can be used in the flower, but I wouldn’t go too far with it…

my plan was to spray one day with Pyganic….

note: in the sprayer that I used , I would add 4-5 drops of Dawn liquid soap for better coverage , like underneath the leaves

next day I sprayed with Azamax

the next day I sprayed with Spinosad

wash , rinse , repeat until mites are gone

this works for me…..everyones milage may vary

my plan was to spray one day with Pyganic….

note: in the sprayer that I used , I would add 4-5 drops of Dawn liquid soap for better coverage , like underneath the leaves

next day I sprayed with Azamax

the next day I sprayed with Spinosad

wash , rinse , repeat until mites are gone

this works for me…..everyones milage may vary

the last war with the borg took me about 10 days to get them under control

this was outdoors and the plants were in late veg

One thing is for sure....you grow good mites....ha ha. Listen to Boo and Big they will guide you through this. We all have had issues with these varmints at one time or another.

every grower who grows long enough have really good odds for catching the borg……

sometimes it is just good practice to spray and treat the plants even if the DONT have bugs

prevention is more fun than war

looks like it says once every 7 days if I am reading the label correctly

that looks like some pretty good stuff

have you used it in the past?

IMG_5539.png

I did not preventively spray sil-matrix this year as I have the last two. So there you go for not following procedures.
Plan A: Add 4-5 drops of dish soap to my sprayer with Sil-matrix in it. Do a complete hose down of plants in the greenhouse and plants outside.

please let us know how it goes

thanks and all the best!

Been indo since 01 and have yet to have any.
I spray every Monday for Thrips. Little fkers just appear out of nowhere.
Been indo since 01 and have yet to have any.
I have had spider mites twice over the years. Both times It was because I got cuts from and outdoor grow. Anymore they go into quarantine for a week and they get sprayed well.

Ain't no bugs on me....Ain't no bugs on me......might be bugs on some of you mugs but there ain't no bugs on me.

IMG_20220303_161859343.jpg

Latest posts

Back